The Some Guys have all the luck thread

anon x

karla.jpg

sarki.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
the grass is always greener. do you understand what shallow goodlooking bitcfhes do to a mans life?

I never understood what attractive Debbie McGee saw in the aging millionaire Paul Daniels:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

I like him. Not a lot, but I like him.

Anyway, off to work now. Ssssssssssssseeee you laterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, you virgins.

You mean you work????:eek:
And a virgin? Not me pal.
I was.....but then I met this bloke:horny:
64352.jpg
:flowers:

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
most of these are just "hot chicks marry old rich guys" :straightface:
that has always been the way of the world, and likely always will be :(
however, the Kucinich thing shows that maybe the good guys do win sometimes :lbf:

You mean you work????:eek:
And a virgin? Not me pal.
I was.....but then I met this bloke:horny:
64352.jpg
:flowers:

Jukebox Jury

I think we should endeavour to get this picture in every thread on here, the condition being that it has to be (vaguely) on topic and be preceeded/followed by a comment that makes it on topic.

I'd have a hard time getting over the height thing, but he didn't want to vote for the health bill because it didn't go far enough. :love:

Leftie men are sexy. Smart men are sexy. I was talking to a friend who was lamenting the condition of his hair at 42 (sparse, and was blond anyway) and I told him that women really aren't all that worried about that if everything else is good. He was shocked. "Really?" "Yeah." I think I made his day. Only to spoil a later one. ;)

Back
Top Bottom