The truth behind the education system summed up in a single pic

your fruitcake looked so good, @The Wild Turkey, that i actually bought some today!! never in my life have i bought fruitcake but, you know, it's actually pretty good. every now and again i get a bite of something i dont like but overall im enjoying it! it doesnt look anywhere near as good as YOURS of course, wild T..

your fruitcake looked so good, @The Wild Turkey, that i actually bought some today!! never in my life have i bought fruitcake but, you know, it's actually pretty good. every now and again i get a bite of something i dont like but overall im enjoying it! it doesnt look anywhere near as good as YOURS of course, wild T..

"every now and again i get a bite of something i dont like but overall im enjoying it!" :thumb:
rif, ya turned eatin' fruitcake into a very enlightened experience!
For lunch I'm gettin' ready to bake a bag of carrots. 🥕

i guess that's a fair point. by the way, EddYs been in a bit of a snit with me because i dont buy him champagne. Bjorns setting the bar too high!!
I'll send you your stupid painting. I don't like Suede!!

If he doesn't want it, I'll take it to metrotown and sell it for $5.

I will see about painting at all, with the high demand for my products. Rifke really made the offer of appreciation sweet, but, I talked with my neighbor, and he asked me why I paint. I answered that it grounds me, and makes me hopeful. Noel huh? Hmm...

He seems pretty tight with Russell, but maybe I can forgive that. After all I forgive Morrissey for liking him.

It was a joke about Noel. I've said several times that painting pictures of celebrities puts you in a category called "student art" and you won't be taken seriously. Please do not paint Noel Gallagher. Your paintings of people you know were your best work.
Now you have improved as a result of making so many paintings and in a way it doesn't matter what you paint as long as you keep doing it, but why have fifty Morrissey paintings when you can create a portfolio that would get you into a gallery and have your work selling for what it's actually worth instead of bargaining with idiots.

Back
Top Bottom