this place is a joke

M

moz fan

Two posts of mine on the thread further down started by uncleskinny and relating to a "Hold on to your friends-pre-mix" "doing the rounds", have been deleted, possibly by uncleskinny, oddly enough, who is the forum moderator.
In my posts I informed the site users that uncleskinny, who many of you may know is a keen amateur guitarist, was responsible for posting "Stay as you are", and claiming it was a Morrissey song.
What gave listeners reason to suspect foul play was the dreadfully inept guitar playing and the inaudible vocal.
It was later established, and posted on the main boards, that it was a hoax perpetrated by skinny for his own amusement.
Now he says there is a similar recording of "Hold on to your friends pre-mix" "doing the rounds".
I pointed out that it is more than likely another of his scam's, as no-one else had ever heard of it.
He has since deleted both my posts.
Go figure.

Oh Stop Your Moaning!!! You Talk Crap and get it deleted. So What?

Neither of those songs were "performed" by Skinny. and you have no idea what you are talking about. That's why your messages were deleted, I would do the same too.

Go and take your medication now and lie down.

Calm down

> Neither of those songs were "performed" by Skinny. and you have
> no idea what you are talking about. That's why your messages were deleted,
> I would do the same too.

You know this for a fact do you?
Either way, wouldn't it have been easy for skinny to have posted a denial?
The deletion of messages should be a last resort, not the whim of a mod who is suppressing valid enquiries after the truth.
Do you not see how preposterous it is, and much worse, that legitimate posts are summarily eradicated without any explanation?

> Go and take your medication now and lie down.

You are the one who seems to have got themselves in an excitable state, otherwise, why bother responding to my post in such an unpleasant manner.
As for "talking crap", you are hardly what one could consider one of the luminaries of this forum, and to the best of my recollection, you have yet to post anything that is even remotely interesting.
Good luck with that.

Re: Calm down

I didn't know there was a moderator for this site. If there is, they're doing a terrible job. Deleted posts claiming that someone was sending out fake Morrissey songs but keeping racist diatribes by that simpleton Seriously Flawed.

> I didn't know there was a moderator for this site. If there is, they're
> doing a terrible job. Deleted posts claiming that someone was sending out
> fake Morrissey songs but keeping racist diatribes by that simpleton
> Seriously Flawed.

The moderator is Uncleskinny, who has been abusing his position since before christmas, deleting all posts that either expose his duplicity, or criticise his on-line "friends", and is wholly responsible for the demise of this message board, which was once a vibrant place visited by many users, and is now a sanitised travesty which has been deserted by most of the people who used to come here.
Well done Uncleskinny.
He is in his late 40's.

who is Candice? and where are you seeing her tommorrow night?

> I didn't know there was a moderator for this site. If there is, they're
> doing a terrible job. Deleted posts claiming that someone was sending out
> fake Morrissey songs but keeping racist diatribes by that simpleton
> Seriously Flawed.

Well the journalist Rod Liddle is certainly not a simpleton and he aired much the same views tonight.

Maybe you just don't watch enough of the informative television programmes that you should.