Toilet paper: what direction should it face?

Should it face forward, or backward?

• toilet paper is environmentally unfriendly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have one of those fancy Japanese toilets that sprays my ass clean

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
toilet1.gif

Front rolling all the way! If it comes from underneith, its one of my biggest pet peeves. Seriously :mad:

I just put it on whatever way. I'm not picky. TP is TP.

It has to be forward. My mom used to scold me when I was younger for being too lazy to put it on correctly...now it's one of my biggest pet peeves and I HAVE to put it on forward. Thanks for making me uptight about toilet paper Mom :rolleyes:

Front-rolling is the correct way, although my mother always told me it was the other way and we always had it that way at home until I convinced her it was wrong but she's left-handed so maybe that's the reason.

you are all wrong.

backwards is the way to go.

I think churchill had his backwards,hitler on the other hand,not so much...

just sayin'

I remember forward but I went and checked, just to be on the safe side. :o

Forwards is the official and best way, backwards is when fraught mothers try to encourage their young offspring not to use a whole Andrex roll in one sitting.

In our house its usually draped fetchingly half in the loo and half out and rolled out on the landing.thats not all....the tooth paste is squeezed in the middle and the shaving foam decoratively adorns the wall....don't have little boys.:(Especially ones that are like Bart Simpson in overdrive.:tears:

OMG - I love the japanese toilets! Both butt and cooter washer modes! And some of them even have heated seats! I had a stopover at Nartia last week, almost missed my connecting flight as I was enjoying myself in the bathroom so much. :D

Front rolling. If it isn't, I'll switch it.

Is that a Hunter S Thompson avatar bysshe? I'm reading one of his books right now "Songs of the Doomed". He's hilarious, I'm going to read everything by him that I can get my hands on.

There is a danger in front-rolling: cats can unwind an entire roll that way. I used to find mounds of paper on the floor.

I let it roll backwards until my cat got out of the crazy kitten stage - now it's front all the way.

Is that a Hunter S Thompson avatar bysshe? I'm reading one of his books right now "Songs of the Doomed". He's hilarious, I'm going to read everything by him that I can get my hands on.

Yep, it's Hunter. :D

I would recommend The Great Shark Hunt. It's a collection of essays. I used to carry it around in my car at all times, in case of emergencies. Funny, funny stuff.

Back
Top Bottom