Top 10 Men that Women Fantasize about

Top 10 Men that Women Fantasize About

• Total voters
WAIT: IS this a poll? Am I really this drunk, or did you change something right now??!?!? *paranoia*

e: Top 10 Men that Women Fantasize about

1. The Knight in Shining Armor - the perfect man.....

2. The Nerd - Yes I love a good mind, but he has to be cute too like 80s Mr.
Morrissey

3. The Moviestar - I only picked this one because there's two film doctors I
like, so this one should have read The Doctor!

4. The Musician - maybe, but not too famous (fame makes for complications)

5 The Foreign Fling - sounds quite appealing

6. The Older man - If he's still physically well preserved

7. The Younger Boy - Yep. If he's up for it

9. The Dangerous Bad Boy - boring and too much of a burden

10. The Pirate - does nothing for me

Oh, I've copied and pasted stuff and can't find 8.....

Shit! I can't decide between the older man or the bad guy. Wait! What if it's an older bad guy? :eek:

I can't choose between musician and moviestar.

WAIT: IS this a poll? Am I really this drunk, or did you change something right now??!?!? *paranoia*

It's a poll, although I forgot to say "Who do you fantasize about (most)?" I was making a quick edit while the guy that I don't fantasize about was roaming the room. :D lol

I went with the musician.

I dated a much younger Brazillian (who didn't speak much English ;))for about a year, so I kind of had those choices covered.

I went with the musician.

I dated a much younger Brazillian (who didn't speak much English ;))for about a year, so I kind of had those choices covered.

I went with Moviestar (think George, Jude, etc) which also covers the other choices if they play those 'parts' in the movies. :rolleyes:

I went with Moviestar (think George, Jude, etc) which also covers the other choices if they play those 'parts' in the movies. :rolleyes:

Perfect!

It would be nice to meet someone who has some of the qualities that make each choice so desirable!...and as long as I'm dreaming, he will look like, and love Morrissey.

I guess my question is what does "dangerous bad boy" mean to most women?

Oh dear, I can't chose. Plus, somebody else's partner should also be a possibility (or is it just me who fantasizes about that????). And a wise man (like a doctor etc.). :)

I think I go for the musician (for the obvious reasons...).

Back
Top Bottom