tour dates

S

smiler

What is going on is morrissey touring the uk again?????or is this all a joke by punchdrunk and other people??

> What is going on is morrissey touring the uk again?????or is
> this all a joke by punchdrunk and other people??

You are as smart as anyone else on this board concerning the UK....it's all rumours so far. Practise patience like I do.

thanks for your help mimi

hopefully i will get to as many as poss! i would like to do more europe dates ie germany,spain maybe i hope he plays ireland again.

> You are as smart as anyone else on this board concerning the
> UK....it's all rumours so far. Practise patience like I do.

> thanks for your help mimi

> hopefully i will get to as many as poss! i would like to do more
> europe dates ie germany,spain maybe i hope he plays ireland
> again.

Well if you do Germany let me know on time and i can help you sort out travelling. I live there y'know....

> hopefully i will get to as many as poss! i would like to do more
> europe dates ie germany,spain maybe i hope he plays ireland
> again.

oh, how I do hope the same!!!!

yes that would be great i like germany its a nice place.I would love to see morrissey play somewhere like prague that would be great its one of the few cities in europe i have not been to.

I may be going to munich to see richard ashcroft two of my pals are going i want to go as well.

Fingers crossed.

> yes that would be great i like germany its a nice place.I would
> love to see morrissey play somewhere like prague that would be
> great its one of the few cities in europe i have not been to.

Yes I agree he should play in some of the eastern countries, he's never been there has he??

> I may be going to munich to see richard ashcroft two of my pals
> are going i want to go as well.

Well I live at the other end of loony land so I can't help you with this one, but have a good time...

> Fingers crossed.

Ok :)

morrissey is playing a gig at ninestiles school on wednesday night i suppose you will be there with your pals

male or female smiler??????

if male i suppose cozzy will be there.

IS there any rumours of a german gig??

> Yes I agree he should play in some of the eastern countries,
> he's never been there has he??

> Well I live at the other end of loony land so I can't help you
> with this one, but have a good time...

> Ok :)

> IS there any rumours of a german gig??

No not yet and I doubt that the tour will come here this time.... Though it'd be nice to sleep at home after a concert for a change. I'm tired of filthy youth hostels and strange people's floors.

I know the feeling after going to a lot of the UK gigs last year.How far have you travelled i have saw morrissey in ireland and paris and of course all over the uk.

I like when morrissey plays birmingham the best one being the aston villa leisure centre a few years back that was a great gig.

And of course wolverhampton was a special gig as it was the first time i saw morrissey live,one of the best nights of my life.

Have you ever been to birmingham???

> No not yet and I doubt that the tour will come here this
> time.... Though it'd be nice to sleep at home after a concert
> for a change. I'm tired of filthy youth hostels and strange
> people's floors.

> I know the feeling after going to a lot of the UK gigs last
> year.How far have you travelled i have saw morrissey in ireland
> and paris and of course all over the uk.

I did all of Germany and a great part of Britain last year including Dublin and Glasgow. Then early this year I made it to the US east coast which was by far the best, most exciting but also exhausting tour experience.

> Have you ever been to birmingham???

Yeah I have a few years back but too be honest I wasn't too impressed. All I can remember is a lot of concrete and streets full of litter.

Yes thats birmingham :0) a concrete jungle. What year did you come morrissey has played a few times over the years to be fair other than the AV gig i have been really dissapointed with his gigs here.

There seems to be a different atmosphere at the brum gigs i remember at one gig in the NEC having an argument with someone who i could not believe was giving morrissey grief!!!!!

The worst was when he supported david bowie at the nec that was weird as very few people were intrested in him at all.#

I laughed when i read ians comments about morrissey tour following it is a game of cat and mouse sometimes.
I was on of the people who went to madstock in 92(madness gig) i think, when morrissey cancelled his second night at the last minute.

There i was with all my pals who were very much into ska and 2 tone music and they found it very funny when we walked up to finsbury park to find out morrissey had cancelled i was gutted.

He has a habit of cancelling shows im only ever happen as soon as he walks on stage :0)

> I did all of Germany and a great part of Britain last year
> including Dublin and Glasgow. Then early this year I made it to
> the US east coast which was by far the best, most exciting but
> also exhausting tour experience.

> Yeah I have a few years back but too be honest I wasn't too
> impressed. All I can remember is a lot of concrete and streets
> full of litter.

> Yes thats birmingham :0) a concrete jungle. What year did you
> come

> There seems to be a different atmosphere at the brum gigs i
> remember at one gig in the NEC having an argument with someone
> who i could not believe was giving morrissey grief!!!!!

I witnessed that many many times. It's some people's idea of catching his attention I think.

> The worst was when he supported david bowie at the nec that was
> weird as very few people were intrested in him at all.#

I went to see Bowie in Berlin back then but Morrissey had already cancelled his support slot. That's a shame because if I'd seen him I'm sure all THIS would have started sooner.

> I laughed when i read ians comments about morrissey tour
> following it is a game of cat and mouse sometimes.

Oh but it is. The worst part I think is when you sit and queue up all day and then when the doors open you get trampled on by people you've had nice conversation with all day....

> There i was with all my pals who were very much into ska and 2
> tone music and they found it very funny when we walked up to
> finsbury park to find out morrissey had cancelled i was gutted.

I used to go jogging in Finsbury Park when I lived in London:)

> He has a habit of cancelling shows im only ever happen as soon
> as he walks on stage :0)

I only had to suffer from one cancelled show which was Dresden. But it's true, when the lights go out and the guys walk on stage it's worth having gone through starving, not sleeping, spending too much money, freezing and exhaustion.