Trust & Distinction amongst good vs. bad

Mozzy1

When you receive PM's from people here, how do you know that their intentions are good?

When someone gives you a compliment, how do you know it's not a joke for them to tear you apart later on?

How do you even know that the person you're talking to isn't a cop, a child, a killer, a psycho, a stalker, etc?

What if someone seems "real" but, your gift of intuition tells you otherwise?

Have you ever made REAL & TRUE friendships/or more/relationships from people that have taken the risk to PM you? What happened?

When you receive PM's from people here, how do you know that their intentions are good?

When someone gives you a compliment, how do you know it's not a joke for them to tear you apart later on?

How do you even know that the person you're talking to isn't a cop, a child, a killer, a psycho, a stalker, etc?

Have you ever made REAL & TRUE friendships/or more/relationships from people that have taken the risk to PM you? What happened?

I've never got any PMs of bad intentions. You can change your settings and accept PMs from your friends only.

Well if you're like me then you couldn't care less either way.

Good opinions i care little for.I used to.But life has bashed it out of me and now i remain indifferent to much.

It's a matter of trust. I'd have no-one and nothing without it. :rolleyes:

I think if you like some enough to send them a PM, or they send you one, then generally you already have a pretty good idea what they're like from reading their previous posts, and rarely will you encounter someone nasty.

I think if you like some enough to send them a PM, or they send you one, then generally you already have a pretty good idea what they're like from reading their previous posts, and rarely will you encounter someone nasty.

Someone once told me via PM that my signature scared them (this was when I had the Photoshopped thing there). That's the nastiest it's ever been, and even then it's hardly 'ROT IN YOUR OWN FILTH! DIE IN HELL!!!!!' standard.

Someone once told me via PM that my signature scared them (this was when I had the Photoshopped thing there). That's the nastiest it's ever been, and even then it's hardly 'ROT IN YOUR OWN FILTH! DIE IN HELL!!!!!' standard.

*rolls on the floor laughing*

I've never had a bad one either. But when you have my head demons there's F**k-all in a PM that'll scare you.....:p

"SHUT UP"!

"NO. YOU SHUT UP"

"NO, I know you're not real"

"I AM REAL AND I'M WEARING THE STRAP-ON OF TRUTH"

"AH, MOMMY NOOOOooooooo"

I need therapy...:p

Re: Nooooooooooooo

Oh? Oh well.

I've met many many many great people through a mutual enjoyment of the music of Morrissey. It's quite astounding actually.

I agree. People here are pretty decent. There are exceptions though...:p

Oh? Oh well.

I've met many many many great people through a mutual enjoyment of the music of Morrissey. It's quite astounding actually.

I meant that not all of us in here are like Mozzy1 who is desparately craving attention. :o

no one ever pays attention to me.:tears::p

Exactly. I have just posted something that can only be described as 'disturbing' and not one of you buggers has commented on it!...:mad:

I need attention! ME! ME! ME!....:guitar:

Exactly. I have just posted something that can only be described as 'disturbing' and not one of you buggers has commented on it!...:mad:

where? you know i am a fan of your work,where is this disturbing post?:confused::D

Yeah but it's been established that you, like Terence, are also blisfully bonkers. So your strap-on of truth remains ignored for another day.

Back
Top Bottom