TTY: Boz Boorer statement

Boz Statement - TTY

Boz Boorer statement
19 June 2014

I have just returned from 5 days in the mountains of Portugal where I am cut off from the internet. It appears I have missed an awful lot. Search as I have I can only find snippets of Tony Visconti's postings and I am very shocked and disappointed at what I have read and can only wonder why he immediately withdrew the postings with no explanation. Kristeen has been a constant companion on the road for so long and I am also bewildered by her actions also immediately withdrawn from view. I hate to throw wood on an already blazing fire but I am afraid I cannot sit back and watch this slander.
Boz Boorer

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_140619_01

Does anyone know if you can get Barrett's and bleeding ulcers from people grinding too much salt on your chips?

I have Barretts.

Barretts occurs after long term attacks of acid reflux and it is not nice at all. It also heightens your risk of cancer in this area.If anyone has had acid reflux, do you think you would be able to sing whilst having an attack??

Would also add, if you do suffer from acid reflux, get your selves checked out as you can have Barrets and not know until its too late - just a tip but a very good one

http://digestive.niddk.nih.gov/ddiseases/pubs/barretts/

no it's not. it's stupid. diagnose someone you never met based on what a third party said? the VAST MAJORITY of Barrett's and bleeding ulcer patients ARE NOT heavy drinkers. the original post is a bunch of bull.
No you're right you can't just diagnose someone you haven't met but just because the vast majority don't get it because of alcohol it doesnt mean he didn't, im not saying it is that but the fact is it could be what caused it.

Last edited:
No you're right you can't just diagnose someone you haven't met but just because the vast majority don't get it because of alcohol it doesnt mean he didn't, im not saying it is that but the fact is it could be what caused it.

You don't get Barretts from anything you eat or drink. Excess acid is the main cause and a number of things contribute to that. It's also things you would not expect eg carbonated drinks, oranges, tomatoes and tea!!

What I like of Morrissey is that he doesn't care about what you say, He do what he wants, say what he wants, He's not a hypocrite.
I ask of you, how many of you have recorded an #1 album?, how many of you have sold more tickets than the beatles in a show?, how many of you have sung a duet with David Bowie?, Etc.

"It's so easy to laugh, It's so easy to hate. . ."

And the new songs are great, at least, better than YOR

You don't get Barretts from anything you eat or drink. Excess acid is the main cause and a number of things contribute to that. It's also things you would not expect eg carbonated drinks, oranges, tomatoes and tea!!

Fellatio?

Well, this is *fascinating* and boring at the same time. Is there nobody at Harvest with any conflict resolution skills who can organise an awayday at a nice hotel and facilitate some blue-sky thinking outside the box to come up with a dignified statement from both sides? A statement that accepts the torrid turmoil of touring can skew perceptions, that phobias about germs can cause mis-steps in communications and just park it and get on with whatever is ahead?

It's fantastically bizarre that after the hiatus years a seemingly wonderful new record might be banjaxed, not by regrettable illness, but by a PR disaster that is the gift that keeps on giving to anyone who's out to stop WPINOYB from gaining a wide hearing?

Can some adult get a grip and herd these squabbling kids, including Morrissey, into a plush country pile hotel sanctuary where they can brainstorm a solution that doesn't deflate all the pumped up egos involved? And can someone point out that most people really don't give a toss, other than as part of the endless stream of gossip garbage that is modern culture whether it's Twitter, Facebook, TTY or this 'hateful online creche'. With what's unfolding in Iraq and England going out last night: let's focus on the real disasters taking place in the world. Who was responsible for spreading a bug around a load of kid-adult brats on a tour bus or backstage is lulz as trivia and gossip, but who seriously cares?

I'm very surprised at Boz's statement as he comes across as exactly the kind of down-to-earth "it does what it says on the tin" bloke who could knock a few heads and get the show back on the road. If Morrissey is really a total Diva klutz and isn't just ham acting that role for LOLs like Mariah Carey, say, then he needs to hit rock bottom with the pity party, get therapy and then re-join consensual reality. Enough already! What a load of bollocks. But great fun to rubberneck as gossip from the lifestyles of the not very rich and not very famous.

best
BB - still hungover from last nights CATASTROPHE IN SAO PAULO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have Barretts.

Barretts occurs after long term attacks of acid reflux and it is not nice at all. It also heightens your risk of cancer in this area.If anyone has had acid reflux, do you think you would be able to sing whilst having an attack??

Would also add, if you do suffer from acid reflux, get your selves checked out as you can have Barrets and not know until its too late - just a tip but a very good one

http://digestive.niddk.nih.gov/ddiseases/pubs/barretts/

Whatever is wrong with his stomach and esophagus might have something to do with what was wrong with those areas when he was born. His Barretts may very well have not been caused by his diet, although a healthy diet wouldn't hurt. According to his Autobiography, surgeons operated on him right after he was born. He has that long, vertical scar on his stomach. (I'm not going to draw any conclusions though -- just speculating like every other quack on this board.)

Whatever is wrong with his stomach and esophagus might have something to do with what was wrong with those areas when he was born. His Barretts may very well have not been caused by his diet, although a healthy diet wouldn't hurt. According to his Autobiography, surgeons operated on him right after he was born. He has that long, vertical scar on his stomach. (I'm not going to draw any conclusions though -- just speculating like every other quack on this board.)

You mean his appendix scar? :lbf:

You mean his appendix scar? :lbf:

From the book I gathered he had more issues than that when he was born. Do they remove your appendix at birth? Isn't that a horizontal scar?

The fact is until he comes clean there will always be speculation.

Well, this is *fascinating* and boring at the same time. Is there nobody at Harvest with any conflict resolution skills who can organise an awayday at a nice hotel and facilitate some blue-sky thinking outside the box to come up with a dignified statement from both sides? A statement that accepts the torrid turmoil of touring can skew perceptions, that phobias about germs can cause mis-steps in communications and just park it and get on with whatever is ahead?

It's fantastically bizarre that after the hiatus years a seemingly wonderful new record might be banjaxed, not by regrettable illness, but by a PR disaster that is the gift that keeps on giving to anyone who's out to stop WPINOYB from gaining a wide hearing?

Can some adult get a grip and herd these squabbling kids, including Morrissey, into a plush country pile hotel sanctuary where they can brainstorm a solution that doesn't deflate all the pumped up egos involved? And can someone point out that most people really don't give a toss, other than as part of the endless stream of gossip garbage that is modern culture whether it's Twitter, Facebook, TTY or this 'hateful online creche'. With what's unfolding in Iraq and England going out last night: let's focus on the real disasters taking place in the world. Who was responsible for spreading a bug around a load of kid-adult brats on a tour bus or backstage is lulz as trivia and gossip, but who seriously cares?

I'm very surprised at Boz's statement as he comes across as exactly the kind of down-to-earth "it does what it says on the tin" bloke who could knock a few heads and get the show back on the road. If Morrissey is really a total Diva klutz and isn't just ham acting that role for LOLs like Mariah Carey, say, then he needs to hit rock bottom with the pity party, get therapy and then re-join consensual reality. Enough already! What a load of bollocks. But great fun to rubberneck as gossip from the lifestyles of the not very rich and not very famous.

best
BB - still hungover from last nights CATASTROPHE IN SAO PAULO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whereas this, like all BB's self-important missives, is not fascinating, just boring.

From the book I gathered he had more issues than that when he was born. Do they remove your appendix at birth? Isn't that a horizontal scar?

I find it very hard to believe anything he wrote in Autobiography...

So TV and KY's offending posts have been deleted/withdrawn, while Boz and Jesse have come forward to rubbish TV and KY's version of events. And STILL the conspiracy theorists here aren't satisfied? Of course not, because the only "truth" that would placate those So Low regulars who shout the loudest is the kind of "truth" that paints Morrissey as the scheming Machiavellian villain of the piece. Face facts, ladies - you WEREN'T party to the original conversations so you'll NEVER know for certain. For me, the fact that Boz has come forward while KY and TV's posts have disappeared speaks volumes.

My god, does no one have access to Google Images? An appendix scar is smaller, more horizontal, and lower than Morrissey's scar.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom