TTY: The World Is Full of Crashing Bores - "The Truth About Popular Music" by Paul Joseph Watson

Last edited:

Oh, you silly old Crank
You silly old Fraud
You're making a fool of yourself
So get off the stage

You silly old twunt
In your misguided trousers
With your cock bling danglers
And you think you can arouse us ?

But the song that you just sang
It sounds exactly like the last one
And the next one
I bet you it will sound
Like this one.

Oh Stevey Barnett we thank you

Benny-the-British-Butcher

When I saw the headline" the world is full of crashing bores" I thought moz was commenting on the so-low world, the usual suspects posting the same boring monotonous nonsense day after day, posters like uncleskinny, brummie, barleycorn, the mentally retarted benny, evennow, surface, power bottom and all the anonymous morons who endorse their rants, it's always the same theme, " morrissey is finished" " he was good in the smiths" " he's ruined his legacy" " he's talking shite" blah blah blah, rich stuff coming from a bunch of losers who spend all their time on a forum dedicated to someone they hate, moz has achieved more in one song than these losers have their entire life's, sue me if I'm wrong peter

When I saw the headline" the world is full of crashing bores" I thought moz was commenting on the so-low world, the usual suspects posting the same boring monotonous nonsense day after day, posters like uncleskinny, brummie, barleycorn, the mentally retarted benny, evennow, surface, power bottom and all the anonymous morons who endorse their rants, it's always the same theme, " morrissey is finished" " he was good in the smiths" " he's ruined his legacy" " he's talking shite" blah blah blah, rich stuff coming from a bunch of losers who spend all their time on a forum dedicated to someone they hate, moz has achieved more in one song than these losers have their entire life's, sue me if I'm wrong peter

BAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! GREAT POST! I was going to take a break from SOLOW and then I read this and almost choked! "Sue me if I'm wrong Peter", I love that Irish wit, man, brilliant, just brilliant! These idiots are endorsed by David too, never forget that. I got an infraction for posting, "You are sleeping, you do not want to believe" in "Irish". Fancy that? American Blood, Irish Heart. Solow is Full of Crashing Bores, but you're not one of them. I love your posts, Irish Blood, Irish Heart! Keep at it.

tumblr_m35x0aKirK1rryfp9o1_500.gif

Hello Angus Weejie blood British passport.

Now see here young man, this word of yours ' retarted ' ! Is it local weegieland slang by any chance ? Or have you been drinking Buckfast up the graveyard with your crankies again ?

Nay bather pal

BAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! GREAT POST! I was going to take a break from SOLOW and then I read this and almost choked! "Sue me if I'm wrong Peter", I love that Irish wit, man, brilliant, just brilliant! These idiots are endorsed by David too, never forget that. I got an infraction for posting, "You are sleeping, you do not want to believe" in "Irish". Fancy that? American Blood, Irish Heart. Solow is Full of Crashing Bores, but you're not one of them. I love your posts, Irish Blood, Irish Heart! Keep at it.

He's a jockite you tube ! He wears a skirt, his diet is Arbroath smokies, battered mars bars, smokey sausage starters with fish suppers washed down with iron bru n Buckfast wine. Also loves watching his home team Rangers playing kick ball. He's as Irish as Tutankhamen. Everyone on here knows it's common knowledge where have you been ?
He's great entertainment especially when he's on a session.

Ahh, it all makes sense now. I now know who you are LOL. PS: Benny is NOT who you think he is. :crazy:
Oh and BTBB if you happen to reading, I think it's time for your online confectionary store to reopen -- I need a humongous order of popcorn sprinkled with Valium stat! Can you do mates rates?

I'm just off to the cash n carry to stock up. Looking to be up and running the store on this thread later on keep your eyes out.
Please post requests and I'll do my best to stock them.

Paul Joseph Watson is a pretentious twat. This isn't a matter of taste or subjective opinion. It's an objectively provable fact.

I thought we were friends? Now I'm sad.

The thing is all of this is largely true, he was exceptional (not just good) in the Smiths, he appears to be doing his best to ruin his legacy, he does often talk shite these days, and while he may not be quite finished yet, you must admit the current state of affairs is not exactly a career high.
Why is it so difficult for some to be objective? Most people here know how much I love The Smiths and Moz, but this doesn't stop me from assessing the current situation in an objective way. And as I have said in the past, my comments are not borne out of hatred, they come from a place of sadness.
But, as we know, NOTHING lasts forever.

What - like me posting how good he was at Hammersmith and Birmingham last year?

The thing is all of this is largely true, he was exceptional (not just good) in the Smiths, he appears to be doing his best to ruin his legacy, he does often talk shite these days, and while he may not be quite finished yet, you must admit the current state of affairs is not exactly a career high.
Why is it so difficult for some to be objective?
Very shortsighted, and not objective at all. Of those over 50 working in the music industry who's current state of affairs is a career high exactly? Maybe Bowie, but he had to die for it.
No one else's is and will ever be. Moz is a legend in the same way that people like Leonard Cohen, Patti Smith, Iggy Pop, Paul Weller or David Byrne are and there is no way he - and certainly not his nephew - could ruin his legacy, much as some of the more vocal members of this forum want you to believe.

Very shortsighted, and not objective at all. Of those over 50 working in the music industry who's current state of affairs is a career high exactly? Maybe Bowie, but he had to die for it.
No one else's is and will ever be. Moz is a legend in the same way that people like Leonard Cohen, Patti Smith, Iggy Pop, Paul Weller or David Byrne are and there is no way he - and certainly not his nephew - could ruin his legacy, much as some of the more vocal members of this forum want you to believe.

Moz is a legend and always will be, you are so blinded that you misunderstand me.
The slightest hint of criticism aimed at Morrissey and you are here like a shot, no matter whether it is constructive, malicious or something in between.

You are sleeping, you do not want to believe.

"...with your cock bling danglers..."
:)
Regards,
FWD

I don't understand all the woman girating on stage, what does that have to do with a song? And why do they need 10 backup singers? I suspect this video was written ,directed, and produced by our's truly.

Moz is a legend and always will be, you are so blinded that you misunderstand me.
The slightest hint of criticism aimed at Morrissey and you are here like a shot, no matter whether it is constructive, malicious or something in between.
Well, you are kidding yourself if you seriously believe you are 'assessing the current situation in an objective way'.
It is very subjective and it shows a thorough lack of knowledge of musical history.

Well, you are kidding yourself if you seriously believe you are 'assessing the current situation in an objective way'.
It is very subjective and it shows a thorough lack of knowledge of musical history.

Mwahahahaha, a thorough lack of knowledge of musical history, that's so funny.
You are right, I don't know a thing about The Smiths, Morrissey or music in general.

Tell you what, you carry on enjoying songs such as these two, objectively...

Whilst I continue to enjoy this sort of mediocrity, ever so subjectively...

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: TTY: The World Is Full of Crashing Bores - "The Truth About Popular Music" by Paul Joseph Watson

Oh, you silly old Crank
You silly old Fraud
You're making a fool of yourself
So get off the stage

You silly old twunt
In your misguided trousers
With your cock bling danglers
And you think you can arouse us ?

But the song that you just sang
It sounds exactly like the last one
And the next one
I bet you it will sound
Like this one.

Oh Stevey Barnett we thank you

it's delicious how Morrissey's casual, lazy ageism returns to haunt him.
he traded on youth now he has absolutely nothing to say about ageing other than bitter rants that he never even achieved Fame.

- - - Updated - - -

I spend time here because it's so satisfying to watch all of Morrissey's lies eat him alive.
Truly special entertainment but 'all my time'? Erm, LOL!
Maybe you struggle to keep a few tabs open and click now and again.
Perhaps you're so stupid that you think if someone makes one comment at 1:00pm and another at 8:00pm that they've been staring at the screen for 7 hours.
Highly unlikely except for a thick eejit like you.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow! You're really building a network of power users for your gang.
LOL!

- - - Updated - - -

Morrissey is only a legend with mentally ill people like you. For everyone else he's an amusing oddball troll with a nice voice who's worth checking out for lulz now and again.

He traded on ageism and now he's a victim of it. Poetic justice, other than that it isn't ageism, he's just full of shit. Cohen had his greatest success in his 70s so eat that you silly twit.

Mwahahahaha, a thorough lack of knowledge of musical history, that's so funny.
You are right, I don't know a thing about The Smiths, Morrissey or music in general.

Tell you what, you carry on enjoying songs such as these two, objectively...
Compare the best of those days with the worst of these days, so very objective.
Why not bring in somthing like Sorrow Will Come To You In the End from the days when this website was starting and all pages here were full of praise? With Skinny, Brummy and the rest of the clan swinging with excitement from the balcony.

But you were probably still shitting your diapers then...

Compare the best of those days with the worst of these days, so very objective.
Why not bring in somthing like Sorrow Will Come To You In the End from the days when this website was starting and all pages here were full of praise? With Skinny, Brummy and the rest of the clan swinging with excitement from the balcony.

But you were probably still shitting your diapers then...

More comedy gold, I am 45.
You win Thewlis, Morrissey is perfect, he's never put a foot wrong, ever.
Goodbye.

Back
Top Bottom