Twitter: Kevin Cummins posts 4 unpublished pictures

Gary's picture was published in a May 1991 edition of the New Morrissey Express

Me and Mrs B are in the first picture @ K G H
I have some great black and white pictures I took down the front on a little Olympus camera I smuggled in. (Better than that dildo Barlow has ever taken) None of them pocket devices everyone has now in them days I can tell yer. I even shot Linder in the wing shooting Steven for that book Steven shot.
None of that list bollocks in them days, or tacky merchandise instead you could get a nice glossy program to put with your L P vinyl collection.
It's all up there in the attic. Boxes of it. My eldest son is now discovering The Smiths/Morrissey so last week I treated him to a nice signed picture all framed up for his bedroom wall. He's not getting it all at once on a plate though, I believe in tough love and besides that it took me years and a lot of money to collect.
A good performance by the lads in the Kill Uncle years and Steve in his brown leather D M s ! Oh yes I was there alright.

#Switzerland is mine
#floor bouncing to mute witness
#4ck the bots :handpointup:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Blykey...these places will never see Uncle Steve again. I reckon this is what people in far away lands that are on this board like. Pics from 1991 to "remember" and try to live vicariously through other board members in Moz Angeles. Reckon sad.

WOW! Great pictures. All of them are fantastic. Beautiful people.

Not as good as mine though, right up at the front, Steve looking into my lense holding out his hand.
I shot three 36 B+W films that night.
Mine all 4kin mine :tiphat: As long as there is a hole in my arse the bots will never see any of my early solo Steve works.
It really is beyond belief how the dildo nephew has NEVER managed capture anything of any worth despite all the access and privilege given to him.

# Don't you wish you could see all the pics like me

Me and Mrs B are in the first picture @ K G H
I have some great black and white pictures I took down the front on a little Olympus camera I smuggled in. (Better than that dildo Barlow has ever taken) None of them pocket devices everyone has now in them days I can tell yer. I even shot Linder in the wing shooting Steven for that book Steven shot.
None of that list bollocks in them days, or tacky merchandise instead you could get a nice glossy program to put with your L P vinyl collection.
It's all up there in the attic. Boxes of it. My eldest son is now discovering The Smiths/Morrissey so last week I treated him to a nice signed picture all framed up for his bedroom wall. He's not getting it all at once on a plate though, I believe in tough love and besides that it took me years and a lot of money to collect.
A good performance by the lads in the Kill Uncle years and Steve in his brown leather D M s ! Oh yes I was there alright.

#Switzerland is mine
#floor bouncing to mute witness
#4ck the bots :handpointup:

I'm in there as well Benny, right up at the front!

I'm in there as well Benny, right up at the front!

Yay :thumb:
A great night. I enjoyed Kill Uncle times. It was all new exciting solo era after losing The Smiths.
Did you go to Blackburn when he was out of contract and we heard first of the gang performed ?
Mrs B was pregnant for the first time so I went on my own. Don't get me wrong but it made it better for me being on my own I really got lost in it all, I was absolutely 4ckd when I came out pissed wet through.
Hope you are well, tonight I'm gonna dig out Kill Uncle.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow night at the re-opening of the Manchester arena.
#we:heartssuit:Manchester

A great night. I enjoyed Kill Uncle times. It was all new exciting solo era after losing The Smiths.
Did you go to Blackburn when he was out of contract and we heard first of the gang performed ?
Mrs B was pregnant for the first time so I went on my own. Don't get me wrong but it made it better for me being on my own I really got lost in it all, I was absolutely 4ckd when I came out pissed wet through.

Was that 2002 ish? if so, I went to the Bradford gig as I was living in Sheffield at that point.

Was that 2002 ish? if so, I went to the Bradford gig as I was living in Sheffield at that point.

Got me thinking now. My eldest was born October 99 so maybe Mrs B was pregnant for the second time. I'll have to look into it a bit more now. Will let you know next few days :thumb:
Have a great weekend :tiphat:

Blykey...these places will never see Uncle Steve again. I reckon this is what people in far away lands that are on this board like. Pics from 1991 to "remember" and try to live vicariously through other board members in Moz Angeles. Reckon sad.

People in far away lands, ha.
Reckon you know you are in a far away land too, don't ya? ;)

Not as good as mine though, right up at the front, Steve looking into my lense holding out his hand.
I shot three 36 B+W films that night.
Mine all 4kin mine :tiphat: As long as there is a hole in my arse the bots will never see any of my early solo Steve works.
It really is beyond belief how the dildo nephew has NEVER managed capture anything of any worth despite all the access and privilege given to him.

# Don't you wish you could see all the pics like me

Put the butt-plug in Benny, show us your photos, please.
We need you!

Put the butt-plug in Benny, show us your photos, please.
We need you!

If only I could share them with certain posters I like/trust I would Qx3 but I deffo don't want the bots to see them.
They're all up in my attic in boxes, I've always known they're there but as life has gone on and kids came along they got put to the back of the skull, as I said in a previous post my eldest is now pushing me for info on The Smiths/Morrissey and showing an interest but he's not going to get it all on a plate. I have two sons and if they're genuinely into it then I should pass it all on but if not I reserve the right to flog it all for top cash back.
If it's of any interest in the yesteryears before pocket devices had been invented it was forbidden to take photographs of bands performing live but I had this amazing little Olympus camera that fit snug in my crotch, it never let me down taking quality pics. One of my best was of Wayne Hussey (The Mission) taken at Manchester Apollo, on his knees with arms in the air staring into my camera lens. I've always thought I should let him have it but never get round to it, I'm to 4kin lazy to be arsed.
Maybe in the future when Al's well and I can be arsed I could post some shitty ones that even the 4ck nugget bots can jerk over but I would prefer to post them to people who deserve them like you and others Qx3 .
4ck me ! I took that camera to see The Cramps at Manchester Apollo on the Stay Sick tour !
The memories are coming back ! Note to self ! Get in the attic Benny you stupid old 4ck.

Enjoy the weekend Qx3 :tiphat:

I always knew you had a heart of gold.....once you get through the ribs and grissle.

I always knew you had a heart of gold.....once you get through the ribs and grissle.

I never ever doubted I had a heart of gold.
My favourite song at the moment is called "Lost on you" by L P . 4kin love it !
Check out her . . . . . . . . L P ! :brows::guitar:

# we are Manchester
# have a great opening night Manchester arena
# have a great weekend everybody :tiphat:

If only I could share them with certain posters I like/trust I would Qx3 but I deffo don't want the bots to see them.
They're all up in my attic in boxes, I've always known they're there but as life has gone on and kids came along they got put to the back of the skull, as I said in a previous post my eldest is now pushing me for info on The Smiths/Morrissey and showing an interest but he's not going to get it all on a plate. I have two sons and if they're genuinely into it then I should pass it all on but if not I reserve the right to flog it all for top cash back.
If it's of any interest in the yesteryears before pocket devices had been invented it was forbidden to take photographs of bands performing live but I had this amazing little Olympus camera that fit snug in my crotch, it never let me down taking quality pics. One of my best was of Wayne Hussey (The Mission) taken at Manchester Apollo, on his knees with arms in the air staring into my camera lens. I've always thought I should let him have it but never get round to it, I'm to 4kin lazy to be arsed.
Maybe in the future when Al's well and I can be arsed I could post some shitty ones that even the 4ck nugget bots can jerk over but I would prefer to post them to people who deserve them like you and others Qx3 .
4ck me ! I took that camera to see The Cramps at Manchester Apollo on the Stay Sick tour !
The memories are coming back ! Note to self ! Get in the attic Benny you stupid old 4ck.

Enjoy the weekend Qx3 :tiphat:

Wow, The Cramps! Wish I could have seen them life!
4ckin great band. You sure have great taste!
Don't start the debunking to soon with your kids! :thumb:

look very like Linder's pictures in her book Morrissey-shot

They're great,and Alain is also on the first pic,great pic from Boorer and Day though the first one is top.

enjoy the weeknd all

Another surfaces:

Regards,
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom