uncyclopedia

ummmm... thats supposed to be sarcastic or not serious. I will bet money that most of it was written by Morrissey fans. Hell, I even used one of those quotes as my sig!

ummmm... thats supposed to be sarcastic or not serious. I will bet money that most of it was written by Morrissey fans. Hell, I even used one of those quotes as my sig!

Agreed, whoever wrote it clearly knows a lot about Moz. Anyway, he's always saying much worse things about people...

I just found this utter stupidity - anyone seen this yet?:

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Morrissey

another proof that morrissey haters don't have a whole lot of brain cells...
Yes, I've seen Uncyclopedia before. I don't know why you're so upset. I found some parts of the 'article' quite amusing, like the 'poster' :)

250px-Mozzer.jpg

It's not one of the funnier Uncyclopedia articles, Their 'article' on Oasis is much better.

Last edited:
Lol that's funny! "an obvious toupee" ha

I don't find uncyclopedia is offensive and we already knew about it.
If Charlie Brooker and Chris Morris have written something about Morrissey, it'd be phenomenal.:D

I think it's funny. Obviously written by Morrissey fans - who else would quote a line from The Loop?
They're obviously fans - you can just see that whoever wrote this likes him:

Amongst the many writings of Morrissey are a collection of lies and heresies.

"As I live and breathe, you have killed me"
Truth: Morrissey is unkillable. Many have tried, all have failed.

(...)

"You know I couldn't last"
Truth: Since 1983, we've been fighting Morrissey. He clearly can last.

I like these ones too:

After leading the troupe for some 15 years, in 1992 he faced allegations that he sympathised with an extreme left-wing group of thatched-roof supporters, accusations that he had killed his uncle, and rumours that he was considerably maladjusted.

(...)

The sudden appearance of such inflammatory rhetoric, combined with the widespread assumption that his Arsenal is enormous, has led expert observers of the Morrissey Dancing scene to speculate that he may be planning some kind of violent confrontation with his successor Bill, in a bid to reclaim the title he relinquished in scandal and humiliation 13 years before.

:D OH this is so good, I'd never heard of it before

"The more you ignore me, the closer I get"
Truth: Morrissey comes closer to you at a constant speed whether or not you ignore him. It's just more surprising if you ignore him.

"As I live and breathe, you have killed me"
Truth: Morrissey is unkillable. Many have tried, all have failed.

"If there's something you want to try, ask me I won't say no, how could I?"
Truth: Morrissey won't eat meat, even if you do want to try out a new recipe for a meat pie.

:p

I have to say they failed with this article on NME - I thought that Uncyclopedia articles are not supposed to contain any actual facts? But pretty much everything in that article is true... :confused:

Love the Arctic Monkeys bit :D

so it's a proof that some morrissey fans don't have a whole lot of brain cells either :D

Back
Top Bottom