Unite - The Smiths and Morrissey special

does anybody fancy meeting up during the day and getting a right good session before it. I've just moved to glasgow perminantly and dont know to many folk so It'd be good to meet some morrissey fans.

Thank you to everyone who came to our night last night ,

I cant belive how good a night it was , it started off with the usual unexpected disasters , bands running late etc . But when people came they really came and came in their droves much busier than we would have expected, so thanks i know we had lots of soloists there as i tried to say hi to everyone but thanks to the people i never got to speak too.

we tried and i think suceeded in playing every request (although we will have more patti smith next time)

We had a set list plan but by two AM we ditched in and played what we wanted and i think it worked well as the dance floor didnt let up.

we had some weird guests as well , the guys from flight of the conchords came after their sold out show in the SECC , paolo nutini and some of teenage fanclub (well raymond)

and a big thanks to BLLT who was first in the door and to everyone who travelled to support , we had people in from london , liverpool , stirling and edinburgh.

we also made a pile of new friends , i'm still smiling :):):)

Hey for anyone who enjoyed our smiths night , we are putting on some really good bands and having some fun at pivo pivo on friday night in glasgow if anyone fancies it ... we are also planning our next smiths night ( more to follow)

Indietrackswarm-upposter-badgewoven.jpg

Back
Top Bottom