Vegetarians who make you want to eat meat.

How about meateaters than make you want go vegetarian? In my experience as soon as meateaters know you want the veggie option they leap on to you with stuff like 'don't you know vegetables have feelings' or 'it's only natural to eat meat' blah, blah blah.
I know it comes down to personal experience and mine is no more notable than others, but all the vegetarians I know just get on with it and am not bothered with converting others.

How about meateaters than make you want go vegetarian? In my experience as soon as meateaters know you want the veggie option they leap on to you with stuff like 'don't you know vegetables have feelings' or 'it's only natural to eat meat' blah, blah blah.
I know it comes down to personal experience and mine is no more notable than others, but all the vegetarians I know just get on with it and am not bothered with converting others.

Every meat eater makes me want to be veggie!

I never understood this philosophy. If you did the opposite of everyone you disliked eventually you'd end being vegetarian because of a meat eater you didn't like.

Every meat eater makes me want to be veggie!

My 6 year old daughter has started to say "I wish meat eaters hadn't been invented". No idea where she has picked it up from, but she's spot on!

Dave

Back
Top Bottom