Very important request

get better taste and then you want have to
mx12.gif

I want to want have to. :tonguewink:

She looks better in your first picture. I like older women.
im beginning to think that women are most attractive around 40. it's the best of both worlds: they can still be youthful and vibrant but with an added sophistication and intelligence. im beginning to think that 40 might be the perfect age. the only problem is that it's a steep slope downhill from there, and you don't know to what horrors it leads. but yeah, I find that I like skin when it looks a little crepe papery and harsh. but ONLY a little. i kind of like that "tired" look.
actress-angela-lindvall-attends-the-2014-afi-life-achievement-award-a-picture-id450144914

im beginning to think that women are most attractive around 40. it's the best of both worlds: they can still be youthful and vibrant but with an added sophistication and intelligence. im beginning to think that 40 might be the perfect age. the only problem is that it's a steep slope downhill from there, and you don't know to what horrors it leads. but yeah, I find that I like skin when it looks a little crepe papery and harsh. but ONLY a little. i kind of like that "tired" look.
actress-angela-lindvall-attends-the-2014-afi-life-achievement-award-a-picture-id450144914

I agree entirely.
6E1ABA00-3875-48BA-BE60-34A4B70A232A.jpeg

Nancy is beautiful! :rage:
And she has a nice neck too!
View attachment 52798
I've been meaning to get back to you about Nancy, I love Nancy! She has perfected Korean resting bitch face. Every time I see her in videos she looks disinterested and like she'd rather be elsewhere. Which is hawt.

EDIT: Jooe's Grape & Orange Tropicana ads are my faves and I've put A LOT of time into studying them.

I didn't hurt your feelings did I?! I know now what a nice sensitive person you really are....
Are you talking to me? Or Viva?

viva showed me his big schlong. now we've shared something special, him and me <3
Oh goodie. Did you share your droopy eyelids and hairy upper lip with him?

Oh goodie. Did you share your droopy eyelids and hairy upper lip with him?
why are you harassing me? I was just trying to have a nice convo with the divaluscious viva. also, having chronic low iron means that you have very little body hair and are not likely to have a hairy upper lip (although I am a dark haired girl and did once have thick hair, and thick dark haired girls generally have a small amount of lip hair just naturally, but nothing indicative of too much testosterone. if I have any I never notice it, but I remember in certain lighting I used to see a tiny bit of a shadow, but not enough to bother doing anything about)

Back
Top Bottom