wants to ask Kewpie a question

Re: Newbie: wants to ask Kewpie a question!!

I think its funny how someone is willing to go through all the work of getting an email account, registering, confirming registration and posting when a banning takes no more than 5 seconds.

I think its funny how someone is willing to go through all the work of getting an email account, registering, confirming registration and posting when a banning takes no more than 5 seconds.

I find it funny, but for different reasons

Maybe he already had like 50 emails reserved for occasions such as this one?

...that would be weird.

Maybe he already had like 50 emails reserved for occasions such as this one?

...that would be weird.

Could be.. some of the accounts were not registered today.

This is fantastique, PT. You should never have been banned. BUT you know this is playing into a certain someone's hand's, don't you. Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. People don't change. She's loving it far too much.

I wonder if I'll get banned if I were to sign this post...

Love PTxx

If I do get banned, I'll be like :lbf: :o :straightface: ... :eek: :tears: In that order.
:rolleyes:

Mcrick's really good at Emoticahn Theatah. (You have to say it in a stuffy British accent.)

:eek:
Is that a good thing or a bad thing? :o

This is a good thing. I can only do Emoticahn Symphoney.

:nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity:

Shame he couldn't put the same effort into his exams, he might of done better.

love

PT x

photographic evidence of Bored and Kewpie banning annoying teenagers on da interweb:p

Tags
come back pt love pt xx poor pt pt is baller
Back
Top Bottom