Well, he finally went and did it???

slum mum 1974

My beloved took me to Venice for my birthday.............WOO HOO........He suprised me on the 3th of Feb with a tatty scrap of paper and the next thing i know i was in floods of tears. We were to fly out the next day and we were staying in Mogliano Veneto. (Just a short train ride to Santa Lucia). My birthday was on the 5th of Feb and that happened to fall on the last day of the Carnivale. OH MY GOD!!! It was beautiful, the whole entire place is a magical wondorous place and to see people dressed up was fantastic. I have some piccies and this one is of me in San Marco's square. That wonderful background is the Basilica. The next one is well, just fabulous. I happened to have the best week of my life. I saw Moz in Doncaster on the 30th Jan and then i get suprised with that little gem.

awww, I'm so happy for you! Both on being taken to Venice, and also being able to see Moz. ;)

The photos are lovely too. Glad you had so much fun.

Hiya Westie, long time no speak..... :o ...ahem..i don't think anything will top that week and my new year started off so crappy. Anyway how are you?

Hiya Westie, long time no speak..... :o ...ahem..i don't think anything will top that week and my new year started off so crappy. Anyway how are you?

hi slummy. :)
Yes, it's been a while. Just resting from finishing school, it's rather nice.
Thankfully this year has been better off than last. For the most part at least. :rolleyes:
I have an awful headache, but I am okay. :)
How are you?

hi slummy.
Yes, it's been a while. Just resting from finishing school, it's rather nice.
Thankfully this year has been better off than last. For the most part at least.
I have an awful headache, but I am okay.
How are you?

Thanks amgoingtoseemoz and alcoholic afternoons :)

So what you going to do now after school? As for the headache, should you really be on the puter.....just don't overdo it. I know Moz solo can be addictive, i've been there :D
I am very well thank you. I am still on a high....probably will be for a long time. I did cry like a baby when i had to leave Venice and i cried like a baby when i went to see Moz ( i got lost on the way) but i know that i will get to see Moz again as i will also go to Venice again. PMA :)

Thanks amgoingtoseemoz and alcoholic afternoons :)

So what you going to do now after school? As for the headache, should you really be on the puter.....just don't overdo it. I know Moz solo can be addictive, i've been there :D
I am very well thank you. I am still on a high....probably will be for a long time. I did cry like a baby when i had to leave Venice and i cried like a baby when i went to see Moz ( i got lost on the way) but i know that i will get to see Moz again as i will also go to Venice again. PMA :)

hah, no I should not be on here. It's not helping. :D I'm addicted though. I'm going to lay down after this.

For now, enjoy some time off. But I really have been thinking of what i want to do. Def NOT a 4 year college. A waste of time in my opinion. I 'll prob go to a Junior or Community College for photography. I love it, I have a passion for it, and whatever I go into I want to have a passion in. I thought I would be a hairdresser(on fire :D), but no. I love photogrpahy far more!

Aww, I would have cried if I went on a fantastic trip like that! And gotten to see Moz ...wowza. ;)

hah, no I should not be on here. It's not helping. :D I'm addicted though. I'm going to lay down after this.

For now, enjoy some time off. But I really have been thinking of what i want to do. Def NOT a 4 year college. A waste of time in my opinion. I 'll prob go to a Junior or Community College for photography. I love it, I have a passion for it, and whatever I go into I want to have a passion in. I thought I would be a hairdresser(on fire :D), but no. I love photogrpahy far more!

Aww, I would have cried if I went on a fantastic trip like that! And gotten to see Moz ...wowza. ;)

Having a lie down sounds like a wonderful idea, i'm off to bed myself soon. You take care of yourself young lady, Aunty Pam says so. ;)

Photography, what a fab thing to do in life, so unique and original, hey you could even get paid to take some cracking piccies of our beloved Moz ;)

Take care hun, speak soon...x

Having a lie down sounds like a wonderful idea, i'm off to bed myself soon. You take care of yourself young lady, Aunty Pam says so. ;)

Photography, what a fab thing to do in life, so unique and original, hey you could even get paid to take some cracking piccies of our beloved Moz ;)

Take care hun, speak soon...x

Sleep well! I will, especially if my aunty says so. :p

Yes, it is. I love it. It's extremely artistic, and I have it in me to be extremely artistic, thanks to my daddy who is too. It runs in my blood. :D I'm sooooo excited, just thinking about it makes my stomach leap! :D
Yes, piccies of him shall be in my photography career. ;)

you take care too. :)

love,
westie xoxoxxoxo

Hello, just got in from seeing Richard Hawley:guitar:

Bollocks to morrissey and his cough
:p

Thought i would pop on here and say, I knew you would get there in the end, hey....you bloody went on about it enough:p

TTFN SOLO x

Thanks my dear....(i didn't go on about it too much , Did I?):o

Look at you in San Marco! At the Caffe Quadri, eh? Glad you finally made it there, and that it was as wonderful as you dreamed. Thanks for sharing!!! And how long before you go back?! :D

oooh you lucky Slummesy but shuuuusssh eh, don't be giving others ideas eh? ;)

I'm off to bury my head until April!

love

Grim

Back
Top Bottom