what are you doing on morrissey's birthday?

I hope EPbabe gives birth that day! That would be so exciting. And I hope xfranklyx gets a chance to meet/be signed by Moz, as well as enjoys a fun evening in NYC.

As for me, I'll be at the TLA in Philadelphia seeing the band Alexisonfire. They have nothing to do with Morrissey, but there are no Moz/Smiths themed nights in Philly, and due to work, I can't really make it to NYC for the Sons and Heirs show, even though I would love to.

But I am very excited to see Alexisonfire as they are my latest musical obsession. But I'll be thinking of Moz all night, probably wear a Moz shirt to the AOF gig. That's about it.

Celebrating Cardiff City's promotion to the Premiership hopefully. Not long to go now and, sorry Moz. if my hometown football club go up then it will surpass any birthday gig of yours. Like ever.

Celebrating Cardiff City's promotion to the Premiership hopefully. Not long to go now and, sorry Moz. if my hometown football club go up then it will surpass any birthday gig of yours. Like ever.

It's got to be Blackpool.

If all goes to plan:-

Get my hair cut
Get my eyes tested
Buy a new pair of Spec's
Visit my Aunt, who isn't well
Watch the Champions League Final

However the hair may have to wait a week and I'm having difficulty finding a pair of glasses that I like.

I'll be trying to avoid sunburn while spending the day staining my deck. Mayhap I'll have a cupcake and wash it down with a tasty beverage in honor of the boy's birthday.

As always, carrying the torch for Morrissey:guitar:

Hope he has a ripper of a birthday, and doesn't eat or drink
too much:straightface:

I'll probably wake up, skip breakfast, have a shower, drive to uni and do some study and do a bit of reading. Like all birthdays, it will really be just another day.

Hmmm...well, as I'm nursing myself back to health from this horrible bout of Bronchitis/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection - nastiness - that I have, I find lots of time on my hands these days. :(

What I'll do differently, though...I'm not sure. I'll listen a little more, watch a little more than usual. Spend some time in the dark with other Moz fans? ;)

I think I'll bake a cake and eat it in honor of the Legend.
I dunno what kind of cake? Any suggestions? Hmmm..What cake would Morrissey eat? :)

I think I'll bake a cake and eat it in honor of the Legend.
I dunno what kind of cake? Any suggestions? Hmmm..What cake would Morrissey eat? :)

The sun shines out of our behinds...

Jenny+C+.+lw+.+butt.JPG

Last edited:
*lol*
WTH?
I was thinking more like....Devil's Food cake? hahaha

currently catching up on Lost in preparation for the finale tomorrow nite.

Then, off to dinner with some friends.

I'm pricing paper for someone else's wedding invitations with my mom. :straightface: Yay.

Hey dunya, I hope you feel better soon!

It's definitely been a good day. First, a few hours of trudging slowly over wet sand in a seaside town they forgot to bomb, and then universe gave me a bicycle.

I went to see Covenant at club Polaris in Philadelphia on the night of Moz's birthday. I probably should have researched if there were any bars in the area doing a Moz night and/or cover bands since I was already in the city.

I went to see Covenant at club Polaris in Philadelphia on the night of Moz's birthday. I probably should have researched if there were any bars in the area doing a Moz night and/or cover bands since I was already in the city.

Or you should've gone to a Phillies game. :D

Back
Top Bottom