What are you obsessing over lately?

"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."

--Ralph Waldo Emerson

I'm starting to realize the zine doesn't mean a goddamn thing, it won't change anything, I am never going to get out of here, I am never going to find a girl who loves me, I am never going to have sex again, I'm getting old, and I'm afraid the best years of my life are over and they weren't that great when they were still going on.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Morrissey fandom...

On the contrary I think most Morrissey fans are just as stupidly content and romantically viable as any other cultural subgroup. They just have slightly better taste.

On the contrary I think most Morrissey fans are just as stupidly content and romantically viable as any other cultural subgroup. They just have slightly better taste.

They can't have taste if they've stuck with Morrissey for the last 5 years.

Nope, I don't want a laptop now....I want to upgrade my lovely pc ;)

Obsessing over getting The Draize Train to complete the Cornwall bootleg! It doesn't appear on any of the mp3 bootlegs.
Just thought everyone should know as it's really irritating me getting the song from elsewhere....

Apart from that, finishing all the Smiths bootleg labels and listening to them....I'm obsessing over listening to Adult Net/The The/Electronic/The Healers/The Cribs bootlegs I CAN'T WAIT!!! And also listening to Raymonde properly and getting my lovely pc fixed as it's very slllllooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww :(

i'm obsessing over listening to the healers/the cribs bootlegs i can't wait!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahaha

AND THE MOST USELESS POSTS AWARD GOES TOOOO! ....l

AND THE MOST USELESS POSTS AWARD GOES TOOOO! ....l

PWNED. Talk about a backfire...
feeny.gif

I'm on Team Davie.

what a bell end

Back
Top Bottom