What concert/show are you going to go to next?

Saw Doves last night for the 6th or 7th time in NYC..Worst show ever :tears:

The sound was terrible and Andy (drummer) was totally off the entire night.

Fingers crossed they make it up to me tonight in Philly.

Was in Newcastle for two live recordings of "I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue" for Radio 4 last night. They tried a local version of "Mornington Crescent". It didn't work, so I doubt that'll find its way into the final edit. Otherwise, it was a very funny night, although Humph is sadly missed.

My 2009 Tour:
  • April 14 - Dave Matthews Band at MSG
  • April 16 - The NY Yankees Home Opener
  • April 17 - The NY Yankees Second Game of the Season
  • June 2 - Phish at Jones Beach, NY
  • August 23 - Jimmy Buffett - Atlantic City
  • August 26 - Jimmy Buffett - Jones Beach, NY

Tentative Dates Added
  • Paul McCartney at CitiField on July 18 and 19 (Definitely breaking the bank for Mom's 60th Birthday to take a few people to at least one of the shows... awww)
  • Dave Matthews Band at Jones Beach on July 21 and 22
  • Phish in Hartford CT on August 14

Last edited:
Tentative Dates Added
  • Paul McCartney at CitiField on July 18 and 19 (Definitely breaking the bank for Mom's 60th Birthday to take a few people to at least one of the shows... awww)

cool...and what a nice present for your Mom.

I don't know what show I'm going to next.
Although, I do have tickets for the Troxy show :thumb:

Even if I have to go by myself, I am going to see Elvis Costello next Sunday.

Wellmont Theater !!

remember the 'head of security' that parked by us when we were queued across the street? i'm sure he'll park there again. slice his tire for me.:thumb:

Tori Amos , July 13th I think (my 2nd attempt at a show at the Paramount in Oakland;))

Tonight: No Doubt, Paramore, and The Sounds...girl power! :thumb:

This=sweet! They were a lot of fun to see live. Danced in the rain to some of the most fun songs. They closed with my favorite song (Sunday Morning) and it was perfect. Great gig! :guitar:

My 2009 Tour:
  • April 14 - Dave Matthews Band at MSG
  • April 16 - The NY Yankees Home Opener
  • April 17 - The NY Yankees Second Game of the Season
  • June 2 - Phish at Jones Beach, NY
  • July 18 - Paul McCartney at Citi Field (Happy B-Day Concert) confirmed
  • August 23 - Jimmy Buffett - Atlantic City
  • August 26 - Jimmy Buffett - Jones Beach, NY
  • November 21 - Tony Bennett - Capital One Bank Theater - Westbury - NY

Tentative Dates Added
  • Paul McCartney at CitiField on July 18 (Definitely breaking the bank for Mom's 60th Birthday to take a few people to at least one of the shows... awww) confirmed
  • Tony Bennett - Capital One Bank Theater - Westbury - NY - November 21 confirmed

Last edited:
Tentative Dates Added
  • Paul McCartney at CitiField on July 19 (Definitely breaking the bank for Mom's 60th Birthday to take a few people to at least one of the shows... awww) confirmed

You're definitely the favorite son.

I gave my coworker my information and credit card number and he ordered them for me. Total bill for 4 tickets came to $760. I called my Aunt first to tell her that she was part of my mom's gift and to make sure she comes out on the 19th. She cried as she could not believe that she was going. When I called my mom and told her that her sister was going to go with her to Paul McCartney she cried as well. I am definitely going as well and I have not decided what I am doing with the fourth.

Actually pretty excited about this show.

Tickets are on the field on the side. Awesomeness.

I gave my coworker my information and credit card number and he ordered them for me. Total bill for 4 tickets came to $760. I called my Aunt first to tell her that she was part of my mom's gift and to make sure she comes out on the 19th. She cried as she could not believe that she was going. When I called my mom and told her that her sister was going to go with her to Paul McCartney she cried as well. I am definitely going as well and I have not decided what I am doing with the fourth.

Actually pretty excited about this show.

Tickets are on the field on the side. Awesomeness.

What a truly wonderful surprise for both of them. You've made their year.
btw....did I ever tell you how much I lubs Paul McCartney? :guitar:

This week The Wedding Present in Gloucester, Northants, Plymouth? and Exeter.

Back
Top Bottom