What did make you smile today?

Finding out the name on the museum I wanted to visit in München when I go there next month; Museum Villa Stuck. Now when I know the name of it I will be able to visit it. :)

Finding out the name on the museum I wanted to visit in München when I go there next month; Museum Villa Stuck. Now when I know the name of it I will be able to visit it. :)

Hello title of my biography.

It's Saint Patrick's Day, that makes me smile. I'm at work today but playing The Chieftains too loudly and thinking of Mother Ireland.

Who says Irish-Americans are sentimental?! It's not fecking true.

I wish Ghostie (the poster known as I Am a Ghost) was still around. Anybody seen him? He could be hangin' with Morrissey somewhere in Dublin.

I couldn't find my phone earlier. I knew I had it with me when I went out earlier but I couldn't remember seeing it after I got home. I had looked everywhere (or so I thought) but I just couldn't find it. So I assumed I had lost it somewhere and I was really freaking out about it. So I got someone to call my number (couldn't call it myself since I can't remember my own number) and it turned out I hadn't lost it after all - I had taken it out of my purse and discovered that the battery level and put it to charge, something I have absolutely no memory of doing.

Uncle Skinny. And troublelovesme (er, can't remember if that's the right user name here). They magically made tickets appear for me.

I couldn't find my phone earlier. I knew I had it with me when I went out earlier but I couldn't remember seeing it after I got home. I had looked everywhere (or so I thought) but I just couldn't find it. So I assumed I had lost it somewhere and I was really freaking out about it. So I got someone to call my number (couldn't call it myself since I can't remember my own number) and it turned out I hadn't lost it after all - I had taken it out of my purse and discovered that the battery level and put it to charge, something I have absolutely no memory of doing.

nearly made it to half way of your post but what an absolute couche mare

Uncle Skinny. And troublelovesme (er, can't remember if that's the right user name here). They magically made tickets appear for me.

You're flying to Europe to see Morrissey?

"I thought you were the crowd." :love:

Wow! That'll be exciting. I wonder if he'll remember you from the cat and fiddle while you're stretching for a handshake in a Scottish pit. :)

Just brought a new router.
Sat down expecting hours of fun.
All done and configured in less than five mins.
Life is good to me sometimes.
Off to see the Led Zep tribute thing at the Oxford Academy later tonight.
Should be fun.
I am old enough to remember the first time I heard the Zep.
Just like Moz and The Smiths it's a Marmite thing.
(somebody explain what I mean to them that don't understand)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugxFcmZXDyc&feature=related

http://m.flickr.com/photos/56481306@N02/5541191149/sizes/m/

This piece of artwork, on the wall in the hallway on the way to the bathroom at the wedding I'm at. Which at first was fun, then got even more fun 3 beers in, but now Im plateauing in inebriation and excitement level and reaching that mildly depressed state where I realize, well, you know. Bleh. Its funny how one beer can be the difference between yay and fml. :p

That artwork is interesting because of the united swords, which I could analyze based on what I found in the bathroom but I'm too bummed to give a shit.

Last edited:
so right now this guy is freaking out on the computer in front of me and I am just to smiling at his stupidity :D
such a simple problem he has, I could probably even help him, but I do not like the way he talked to his wife* :cool: so F him :p

*=I assume its his wife/girlfriend, men tend to yell at the woman they supposedly love the most :crazy:

I got an email saying that I was shortlisted for a job interview on Friday...only problem is I need to quickly learn how to crochet. Still, it's making me smile.

Planning what to wear this weekend for my sister's birthday. I love planning outfits and I got some new clothes this weekend at a sale at one of my favorite stores. Maybe my new black button-up dress with neon blue tights...

I GOT A NEW JOB!!!! With a lovely family with 3 girls; one baby, one 3 year old and one 5 year old.

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom