What did make you smile today?

I only meant that you need a new adjective. 'super' is a bad one in the first place, and it gets old fast, and makes whoever constantly uses it sound like a bit of a dunce.

also i clearly was not talking to you about the wool. obviously, I don't expect the same high standards of you that I expect of countthree and thus I wouldn't ask you for skilfull advice on how to handle ethical problems. I would ask countthree. which I did. and she answered. so thank you very much, countthree.

I find the people that use the word "super" tend to be really happy. It is really rare these days to find anyone that is happy so i say keep going with that word. It is beyond super Morrissey is coming back to the US. I can't wait to hear the rumored super new songs.

I only meant that you need a new adjective. 'super' is a bad one in the first place, and it gets old fast, and makes whoever constantly uses it sound like a bit of a dunce.

also i clearly was not talking to you about the wool. obviously, I don't expect the same high standards of you that I expect of countthree and thus I wouldn't ask you for skilfull advice on how to handle ethical problems. I would ask countthree. which I did. and she answered. so thank you very much, countthree.

What do I care if I come off looking like a dunce especially to you. It's a waste of time trying to put effort into trying to look smartz and I would gain nothing from it. I like the word super because it sounds silly and childlike. Ever since I heard a French guy say super cool it's been a big part of my vocab

What do I care if I come off looking like a dunce especially to you. It's a waste of time trying to put effort into trying to look smartz and I would gain nothing from it. I like the word super because it sounds silly and childlike. Ever since I heard a French guy say super cool it's been a big part of my vocab

A relaxing day of hanging out with my mother and letting her watch baby. Also got an overdue haircut which made extra happy

More French men with large d*** d****. Nice talent show! Thid vid is for Morrissey.

:D You two discuss as a ten years couple

:eek:

oh my dear count, I don't even know how to respond to that... lol

Yay my son, or as I call him skin pincher big biter, said his first clear word. It was no which he hears a lot so not to surprising

Super sweet day even though I'm officially another year older. Had a family outing with my parents sister brother in law and her kids and it was a lot of relaxing fun. Got a new coffe table a set of Royal Albert dishes, I know Im old when I get dishes for my birthday, and a kitchen hutch that belonged to my grandmother. My nephew who are like six and four picked me out a graphic novel which was also sweet. Had dinner played some music with my brother in law and had a great day. Didnt even rain

:rofl::ahhh::clap::laughing:When it's always redundant, I can't help but smile.

:rofl::ahhh::clap::laughing:When it's always redundant, I can't help but smile.

It is bizarre as I figured they'd just hit dislike instead of redundant but oh well I guess you can't choose the complaints thrown at you. Maybe there going for redolent because some believe I think myself respendent

you mean permanent resplondent. congratulations, by the way, on being officially over the hill. i hope you enjoy your old lady tableware. i bet you can have a lot of fun with that kind of thing (thursday night is bridge night right?!). in any case, i prefer mackenzie childs tableware.

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom