What did make you smile today?

The English bulldog that I'm dog-sitting farts like a people.

She's keeping me company while I work by snoring loudly and occasionally farting. :D

watching dolphins today, :)

How old is your little brother?
I don't have any younger siblings, but I have a 5 month old nephew and he's damned adorable :love:

He's four :) and already a know-it-all. I was explaining a Give Way sign, somewhat cluelessly being a non-driver, saying 'It means you, er, have to let other people go first'. He replied instantly with 'you mean other cars' :rolleyes:

was taking a one hour online break (was online before ididi go to this and after it for a couple of hours aS WELL
this afternoon a go to watch a rockabilly band wo did play beside some other bands (all diif music styles] for free on some fest around the corner
.not only the lovely looking quiffed people attending makes me smile..also the kids running around did groove and bop to the music even when their parents arent too much into the music...seems like that kind of music is something little kids can relate very easily to these rhythms.. esp the 4 year old turkish boy dancing with his grandmother was adoreable;-)

Last edited:
making my colleague a birthday cake that was actually a balloon,
twas funny, she was COVERED in blue icing!!!!
(and thought it was hysterical!) :lbf:

A little girl in my class had her birthday today and her present was two goldfish...I asked what she had called them...she said she has called one Nemo and named the other one after me! I've never had a goldfish named after me before! :)

Love Alma xxx

i didnt spend much electricity or watersince the year i live here so the company did transfer money onto my bank account warlier this month but i only saw it today ...was quite a big sum:thumb:.:)yay!
.first i thought why not spend the unexpected but welcome sum while Im the Uk... but as rational as I am i rather do pay parts of my still high credit card sum ..an do a transfer geld to a friend from whom i had to lent money as well for a while(firs time i had asked her..I hate asking someone for money, i rather starve than ask d someone for lenmding me money..humilating)
nice:)

edit and hacving a peak into the lovely new hacienda clips( hand that rocks the cradle, jeane,,awww)
without tone though;-) damm computer

edit.. i was frolicking to early they -job center want it back so no reason to be jolly;-(((

Last edited:
A UK Labour MP being suspended for claiming expenses on a Mortgage that had been paid off 18 months previously...:lbf:

Pigs and troughs anyone?...:)

I'm listening to the Superfly soundtrack instead of getting work done..put a big smile on my face..

that and just watched a two minute clip of tonight's Office finale.

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom