What did make you smile today?

Graeme Souness or Sourness wasn't happy at all after the game today.

LOL

"you looking at me?" Graeme "Travis Bickle" Sourness

My shopping day in Västerås with Pernilla. One of those days we just found a lot of things we needed and at great prices. Not that many people so IKEA was nice and quiet for a change.

It was time to upgrade to a new cap from my old navy blue Nike one and so I got myself an olive one and boy have they upgraded the fabric they use as this is more comfy with more stretch in it. I only buy caps that you can hand wash cause is there anything worse than dirty old caps people wear forever?

da6591ca6e81.jpg

Matches my skin tone a bit better not looking as pale. Me and Pernilla did not argue at all today.

My shopping day in Västerås with Pernilla. One of those days we just found a lot of things we needed and at great prices. Not that many people so IKEA was nice and quiet for a change.

It was time to upgrade to a new cap from my old navy blue Nike one and so I got myself an olive one and boy have they upgraded the fabric they use as this is more comfy with more stretch in it. I only buy caps that you can hand wash cause is there anything worse than dirty old caps people wear forever?

da6591ca6e81.jpg

Matches my skin tone a bit better not looking as pale. Me and Pernilla did not argue at all today.
whoa supercool new purchase, bro! you must be STYLIN'.

I only posted the picture of it in the hope you would reply to it and try to make fun of it and it worked.

You are like clockwork and I love it. BTW there are so many guys here looking like Codling but they all tell me they prefer to keep their cheekbones instead of you tucking into them.

Rifke changing and becoming this spring cat making weird noises cause she is looking for a mate. Why does her plans awake the daddy feelings in me?

I do what I do
I ain't a jew
I buy what I like
cause I ain't a dyke

I wanted the cap
hear me say braaap
not feeling fat
come back to me twat

Bin Laden's son is planning a major terror attack on America.

Sweden sends their best wishes to the lovely son.

INSHALLAH

the knowledge that racism amongst so many of my fellow white males and they're being incels means that they will be bred out of existence :rock:
You are not white so fellow white males they are not. I am a bit sick of that theory and of course that will never happen and you know it but how sick can you be to wish that while calling yourself white?

I have come across some really sick people but you are beyond help and the things you did to women is just typical of so called soldiers who are of course the lowest of the low and everyone thinks it but are forced to applaud scum like you.

The winner gets to see the end of the world and all the kids will die. Now THAT is something to applaud and celebrate with a victory fingers sign.

I suppose you forgot you are one of those bred out of existence cause there are no toddlers around other than those your family forces you to watch now and then.

A parody on ISIS and the failed takeover of Sweden as more and more return home with their tails between their legs from Syria.

Testing all the drugs on the market. Cocaine is great, amphetamines not so much. Weed makes me cough cause of the smoke and it's not really drugs so.....

Looking forward to my virgin heroin shot later, shooting the shit. Not sure about the dosage or whatever so it's on a wing and a prayer here.

My wife saw her old college friend on tv yesterday on a today show clip about women at nasa for international women’s day and was very proud. Her name is Tiffany Russell Lockett and she is a physicist. They got there undergrad at the same school. She got sent a link on some Facebook page and do to the popularity of the movie hidden figures finding the clip on YouTube is hard but here the Facebook page

On a last second search I did find a preview clip. Her friend is the lady on the nasa side second on the far left. Good times

My wife saw her old college friend on tv yesterday on a today show clip about women at nasa for international women’s day and was very proud. Her name is Tiffany Russell Lockett and she is a physicist. They got there undergrad at the same school. She got sent a link on some Facebook page and do to the popularity of the movie hidden figures finding the clip on YouTube is hard but here the Facebook page

On a last second search I did find a preview clip. Her friend is the lady on the nasa side second on the far left. Good times

I admire NASA and the greatest hoax ever and now they are even a clothes brand.

Whistle blowers of the world unite and take over!

I like that you are trying hard but let me tell you no one out there is ever happy for someone else. But for some other peoples success turns them into these hand clap mongos prepared to make a fool of themselves pretending they are happy when deep inside they hurt and want to kill the one with the success.

Be honest to yourself and live life the right way where only you matter and others can f*** off. The people of Denmark will tell you that I'm right.

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom