What did make you smile today?

My grandson Liam (on right) and his cousin celebrating St. Patrick's Day...

unnamehhd.jpg

Long day but fun. Visited a few people and then took my son to the st Patrick’s day parade where he played with his friends saw fire trucks and scrambled for candy. We all decided to go out to eat together where everything went surprisingly well despite there being three three year olds and two one year olds

Nice day. Went out with a friend and our kids to paint some clay sculptures and we stopped by the library where I purchased a couple of books. Julian Barnes nothing to be frightened of, which I was happy to acquire, and the song is you by an author I don’t know but decided to get on a whim as it revolves around music. They told me they had a deal going and that I could pick out another for free. Wasn’t much else that interested me so I picked one that seemed the least objectionable which was a book called the hours by Michael Cunningham. Brought it home and found out it was personally signed. That made me smile even though I’m probably not gonna be the biggest fan

There’s onky 3 giant driers at the laundromat and yours truly just scored 2 of them. I also got the best parking spot and I never get that one. Wondering if it’s wise to use all my luck up for awhile randomly while doing laundry.

There’s onky 3 giant driers at the laundromat and yours truly just scored 2 of them. I also got the best parking spot and I never get that one. Wondering if it’s wise to use all my luck up for awhile randomly while doing laundry.

Go by a mega millions ticket immediately

I’m thinking about entering the March Madness pool at work so I’ll be winning almost as much!

I always liked playing even though I don’t watch or follow basketball. Was just fun to guess and see.

Just found out my brother in law got the job he was interviewing for at some plane company. He’s in IT something or other. He’s done well for himself and works hard. Pays 95000 a year so good for them

I always liked playing even though I don’t watch or follow basketball. Was just fun to guess and see.

Just found out my brother in law got the job he was interviewing for at some plane company. He’s in IT something or other. He’s done well for himself and works hard. Pays 95000 a year so good for them
I don’t watch either but I’ve done surprisingly well based on gut instinct, if I like a team’s name/mascot, if I like the city they’re in and bits of sports talk I’ve overheard. One year I had 3 of the final 4 as well as the final right using that method. Add in my current lucky streak and I’m a sure thing!

I don’t watch either but I’ve done surprisingly well based on gut instinct, if I like a team’s name/mascot, if I like the city they’re in and bits of sports talk I’ve overheard. One year I had 3 of the final 4 as well as the final right using that method. Add in my current lucky streak and I’m a sure thing!

I always just put the ranking numbers in an order I found pleasing. Best I’ve done is second prize once. I couldn’t even name one team mascot. If I’m being fully honest I didn’t know basketball teams had mascots. I enjoy playing sports, not watching them. I do like the professor though and his YouTube videos

oh neil..... stunning neil….bunny in human disguise. you have killed me and I forgive you

"I know hyacinthus, whom Apollo loved so madly, was you in greek day" --Oscar Wilde (to bosie)

I always just put the ranking numbers in an order I found pleasing. Best I’ve done is second prize once. I couldn’t even name one team mascot. If I’m being fully honest I didn’t know basketball teams had mascots. I enjoy playing sports, not watching them. I do like the professor though and his YouTube videos
Whose the professor? They’re all college teams so they pretty much all are identified with some kind of mascot, I think. Haven’t filled out the brackets yet for this year. Second place is pretty good!

oh neil..... stunning neil….bunny in human disguise. you have killed me and I forgive you

"I know hyacinthus, whom Apollo loved so madly, was you in greek day" --Oscar Wilde (to bosie)

Cut your hair and get a real job finnish glam wreck on heroin loser.

Tight race between Neil Codling and Teddy Sheringham for the most anorectic male personality of 2019.

And the winner is.....

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom