plain old, "Happy New Year!
to
"Happy New Year Lady!"
to
"Happy New Year Crazy!"
to
"Happy New Year Slut!"

I am all things to all people :)

My kids let me sleep until 11:30. While I was asleep, they made their own breakfasts. When I woke up, they did laundry at my request (without complaint). :cool:

To see Kilt Uncle back on the forums. :) HI, KILTIE! *waves*

The fact that 1 week from today I'll be in NYC seeing City and Colour, then another gig in Philly next Wednesday :D

And also the hotness that is Tony Bourdain:horny: will be on tv tonight as season 5 of No Reservations begins tonight :guitar:

Seeing a nobhead at school slip and fall flat on his arse in the ice. He got up and tried to look cool about it but you could tell he was going bright red with embarrasment...well, that is a lie, he was black and so I couldn't really tell if he was going red.

Still...he is a nob and it looked hilarious, and not only did not make me smie, I pissed myself laughing!

Love PTxx.

Seeing a nobhead at school slip and fall flat on his arse in the ice. He got up and tried to look cool about it but you could tell he was going bright red with embarrasment...well, that is a lie, he was black and so I couldn't really tell if he was going red.

Still...he is a nob and it looked hilarious, and not only did not make me smie, I pissed myself laughing!

Love PTxx.

your not a nice person are you?:rolleyes:

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom