What do you think about bestiality? Anonymous poll, multiple choice

What do you think about bestiality?

• As long as both sides enjoy it, it's fine by me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • People should control themselves... or be put on trial for animal abuse.

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • It's not animal abuse if animals initiate it and enjoy it, but it's wrong anyway.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I have been tempted to be sexual with an animal, but I didn't act on it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I did it.

• Other?

• Total voters
I've composed myself a bit now, so I just wanted to reply to this:

If animals do in fact have sexual 'needs,' and it's not simply an instinct to reproduce (not being a veterinarian or biologist, I cannot say for sure.) then they can be free to complete the act with another animal who shares the same desire. The second a human allows or initiates a sexual act between the two, it is not only rape, but a crime, as it should be..

Other animal, or other animal from the same species? Non-human animals have sex with other species of non-human animals, we should get that straight. It's not humans who invented it.

I am not 'obsessed' with anything, it is simply an example. No matter what the sexual contact is, an animal does not have the capacity to consent to the act, and unlike a human, they do not know any better. They are spurred on by their instincts to reproduce and will do it with another dog, a fire hydrant, or yes, even a human's leg. That doesn't mean it's alright to masturbate the friggin dog. A human has the ability (unlike the dog) to stop and think "gee, is rubbing the dogs penis, having sex with them etc a good/moral/legal thing to do?" .

Why is it okay for a dog to have sex with a seal, but not with a human, provided that it's for mutual enjoyment and neither part is being forced to take part in the act? Is it because the human "knows better than that"?

But what if he/she doesn't? What if he/she is severely mentally impaired and just wants to act on the urge, and there happens to be an animal around also willing to act on its sexual urge? And the two engage in a mutually satisfying sexual act? Would it be wrong then?

But what if he/she doesn't? What if he/she is severely mentally impaired and just wants to act on the urge, and there happens to be an animal around also willing to act on its sexual urge? And the two engage in a mutually satisfying sexual act? Would it be wrong then?

hahaha, Chica, now you're making ME laugh. lolz.

hahaha, Chica, now you're making ME laugh. lolz.

Yes, it's a good one... but I'm a mere plagiarist in this case ;)

Chica, I like how you invent situations to make them fit your own viewpoint.

I cannot believe that there is even a debate making a case to have sex with a dog. Seriously.

I thought no one would bother to reply this thread.

The problem here seems to be that so many people think that bestiality is wrong as certainly as 2+2=4. But au contraire, it's very debatable. It's like with incest, everyone thinks of child abuse first and doesn't give it any further thought. But incest can be very adult and very consensual, just like bestiality. Bestiality may be even more acceptable, because there is no chance that it will result in pregnancy and therefore no third party could potentially be harmed. So if neither party is hurt, both enjoy it, and it's done in privacy of one's home, what exactly is wrong with bestiality?

I'm inclined to agree with Peter Singer, the root of this taboo may be in the idea that animals are lower than humans and that sex with animals will somehow stain the exquisite godlike creatures that we are. :rolleyes:

So Chica, you really have given up on the men in your town. But leave the animals alone.

Yes, it's a good one... but I'm a mere plagiarist in this case ;)

The problem here seems to be that so many people think that bestiality is wrong as certainly as 2+2=4. But au contraire, it's very debatable. It's like with incest, everyone thinks of child abuse first and doesn't give it any further thought. But incest can be very adult and very consensual, just like bestiality. Bestiality may be even more acceptable, because there is no chance that it will result in pregnancy and therefore no third party could potentially be harmed. So if neither party is hurt, both enjoy it, and it's done in privacy of one's home, what exactly is wrong with bestiality?

I'm inclined to agree with Peter Singer, the root of this taboo may be in the idea that animals are lower than humans and that sex with animals will somehow stain the exquisite godlike creatures that we are. :rolleyes:

Animals are lower than humans.
When an animal enjoys the same rights as humans you let me know as I plan to fully press charges against the group of birds that crap on my car all day while I am at work.

As stated before I cannot believe that this is even considered. So this was my last post in this thread no matter what as to contribute towards its death.

When an animal enjoys the same rights as humans you let me know as I plan to fully press charges against the group of birds that crap on my car all day while I am at work.

As stated before I cannot believe that this is even considered. So this was my last post in this thread no matter what as to contribute towards its death.

Animals are waaay better than humans.

They were here before us and utilise their days more purposefullly than discussing the pros and cons of mixed species sex.

So what does that mean? That it should be illegal for humans to treat animals the way they normally treat other humans? "No more Christmas gifts for you, Rover!"

Or that humans shouldn't have sex with animals because it somehow smears the global notion of "humanity"? Because, you know, doing things you enjoy and your animal enjoys in the privacy of your home is so uncool, it's ruining humans' street cred, humans should make animals suffer, not orgasm, they should milk them, kill them, skin them. Why on Earth should they fondle their genitals? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom