What is Morrissey doing THIS VERY MINUTE?

Ummm, I think this has another meaning. :o

Well, Morrissey is NOT on my bed/sun lounger. :( He has gone off to find CG so he can lie on hers. :tears: (<---- jealous tears)

Yes. We can lie in bed together dicussing reuniting the Smiths and Angels baseball. Then we'll cuddle.

2680145531_b78cfa7b0a_m.jpg

Yes, he'll probably walk away if you persuade him to reunite The Smiths.
'Oh no! I can't lie on Franzi's bed because she's jailbait, I can't lie on CG's because she want's me to reform the Smiths, where can I go?'

'Oh no! I can't lie on Franzi's bed because she's jailbait, I can't lie on CG's because she want's me to reform the Smiths, where can I go?'

*waves*

A c t u a l l y . . . while there were some tremendously great Smiths tunes, I've always preferred his solo material. I really don't want him to reunite the Smiths, I was just equating that absurd thought with the thought he'd REALLY be lying in bed with me. If he were there wouldn't be a lot of discussion going on as I'd be in heaven and you don't talk when you're in heaven, you just feel and watch.

he is reading a copy of this weeks NME and taking everything wrote in the articles completely seriously.

if it hasn't been said already - the frink thread.

either that or secretly plotting in his room with a nice cup of tea.

What kinds of things is he secretly plotting?

The-totally-accidental-tragic-demise-of-Joyce
The-COMPLETELY-accidental-burning-down-of-the-NME
making up a list of the rest of his enemies.
What he'll be having for dinner.

The-totally-accidental-tragic-demise-of-Joyce
The-COMPLETELY-accidental-burning-down-of-the-NME
making up a list of the rest of his enemies.
What he'll be having for dinner.

Morrissey doesn't really care about his enemies. God, you guys make him sound like a monster.

he probably enjoyed a nice simple vegetarian meal,perhaps some pasta with a simple red sauce,took off his gucci loafers,kicked back for a bit,listened to some good 60's pop music,perhaps "groovin' with mr bloe" flicked around the channels on the t.v,not finding anything decent on ,put on his monogrammed moz jammies and slippers and is heading off for bed.

hahaha

way too much thought was put into that.

maybe somewhere outside

m721.jpg

or there
bed.jpg

well, i wonder

Morrissey doesn't really care about his enemies. God, you guys make him sound like a monster.

I...I, was being sarcastic, I don't actually see him like this. I know he has far better things to do then to worry about what Joyce is up too, or what the NME is doing. :(

Back
Top Bottom