What is the song referenced by Morrissey on 'Oboe Concerto'?

Yeah....you will probably never see this but here goes:

There is some truth in what you say....it is difficult to "know why anyone says or does anything". But you have to try to understand or we'll just walk around bouncing off of each other and learn nothing.

Fear of life...and fear of death are the primary things that we respond to all of our lives....all of these fears we hide in our unconscious mind....but sometimes they come to the surface and cause big problems. Anxiety, violence, drug abuse etc...

Trying to understand the overwhelmingness of life....is the greatest challenge we face. Art helps....especially from artists that dig deep like Morrissey.

Anyway...I only posed this because on the other thread it was obvious that no one in that discussion actually listened to the song and had an idea of what Morrissey was getting at. They were just arguing about something that's in the hands of the authorities....and getting nowhere.
The primary things I respond to are keeping a job, feeding my family, the happiness of my wife and children.
I seriously do wonder if you are really a teenager Keene.
I do not mean to be disrespectful to you but you do not sound like a grown up.

The primary things I respond to are keeping a job, feeding my family, the happiness of my wife and children.
I seriously do wonder if you are really a teenager Keene.
I do not mean to be disrespectful to you but you do not sound like a grown up.

Feeding yourself, procreating...all of that of course. When the smoke clears and that's out of the way.....you're left with your self....what do you do then...."paleface"?.....As Tonto would say. For you, I should've clarified, Primary psychological, things. But you still wouldn't understand.

Don't "seriously wonder" about my my mental health or depression...or whether I''m a teenager or not. I've done it all....seen it all, as they say...... and I still feel there is more to learn.

Your comments to me and others some times come from fear. Fear of the truth and fear of Life & Death.

Sometimes for you....with some of your friends (the one you were going to marry, when medical science allowed)...it's all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feeding yourself, procreating...all of that of course. When the smoke clears and that's out of the way.....you're left with your self....what do you do then...."paleface"?.....As Tonto would say.

Don't "seriously wonder" about my my mental health or depression...or whether I''m a teenager or not. I've done it all....seen it all, as they say...... and I still feel there is more to learn.

Your comments to me and others some times come from fear. Fear of the truth and fear of Life & Death.

Sometimes for you....with some of your friends (the one you were going to marry, when medical science all mate.owed)...it's all the time.
Keene, I've tried to take you seriously mate.
When the smoke clears?
You're a child and you know nothing.
I understand that you believe otherwise and it's not my business to convince you otherwise.
I wish you no ill will but conversing with you gets neither of us anywhere.
You carry on.
Take care mate.

Keene, I've tried to take you seriously mate.
When the smoke clears?
You're a child and you know nothing.
I understand that you believe otherwise and it's not my business to convince you otherwise.
I wish you no ill will but conversing with you gets neither of us anywhere.
You carry on.
Take care mate.

As I've told you before.....you are condescending, arrogant, fearful and you know nothing.....of course you project that onto anyone that you don't understand.....or are afraid of.

Go back and embrace the man you are going to marry.

If that's an insult...it's just back at you.

Read and think before you respond to people......it will help your communication skills.

Last edited by a moderator:
As I've told you before.....you are condescending, arrogant, fearful and you know nothing.....of course you project that onto anyone that you don't understand.....or are afraid of.

Go back and embrace the man you are going to marry.

If that's an insult...it's just back at you.

Read and think before you respond to people......it will help your communication skills.
OK. You have the last word.

I don't know what song he is referring to in "Oboe Concerto".

I thing the bigger question is where is the damn oboe is the song?

I don't know what song he is referring to in "Oboe Concerto".

I thing the bigger question is where is the damn oboe is the song?

Yeah...I know. I don't hear it either. I hear a harmonica?...a clarinet?...yeah. A nice drum solo.....No oboe.

But that song that he can't stand.......we all hear it. Some better than others....

Back
Top Bottom