What is this photo??

Black Eyed

Isn't he gorgeous !!
Some great photo's on a link on the main page from Tallin (by delfi?) yesterday, but this blurry one has me completely foxed. At first I thought it was Moz lying in front of the drum but then I saw a leg to the left and now I'm all confused:confused::squiffy: (sorry I cant get it any bigger you will have to look at the review on the main page and last post)

6676277_9BdDzw.jpeg

Moz usually gets down into a fetal position towards the end of "How Soon is Now?" and/or "Life is A Pigsty." Not having checked the setlist for Tallin, I can't say for sure which was played, but if he's on the ground, this is probably why. :thumb:

It looks like two crew guys fighting with the pre show vid screen!
in fact id put my money on it being that. :)

http://pilt.delfi.ee/picture/6676277/ loks rather bizarre:

2 blokes, each only half a person and the white thing to small for the screen ...

twilight material ...

well its deffo crew guys, (tool belts a give away) and it could be the screen couldve been small stage, or did they have a sheet draped over the drum kit? thats the only other thing it could be.
:)

Some great photo's on a link on the main page from Tallin (by delfi?) yesterday, but this blurry one has me completely foxed. At first I thought it was Moz lying in front of the drum but then I saw a leg to the left and now I'm all confused:confused::squiffy: (sorry I cant get it any bigger you will have to look at the review on the main page and last post)

6676277_9BdDzw.jpeg

sorry but it looks like a smudged groom fighting a headless best man for his torsoless bride.

sorry but it looks like a smudged groom fighting a headless best man for his torsoless bride.

or - Mozzer knocked the head off the farmer wanting to kill and eat a mutant sheep ... ha, I could go on - glad someone appreciates my musings.

6676277_9BdDzw.jpeg

Francis Bacon, tour photographer.

It looks like two crew guys fighting with the pre show vid screen!
in fact id put my money on it being that. :)

Almost - when they show the pre-show videos, they of course have the huge blanket to show them on. Just before Moz comes on stage, it it released to the stage floor - two tour hands then pick it up and carry it off, and that's what's in the picture.

Peter

Almost - when they show the pre-show videos, they of course have the huge blanket to show them on. Just before Moz comes on stage, it it released to the stage floor - two tour hands then pick it up and carry it off, and that's what's in the picture.

Peter

Peter! You killed the imagination!

Back
Top Bottom