What is your most desired rarity?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date

What rarity would you like to released the most?

• Other...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 1074

There are many unreleased or abandoned Smiths and Morrissey related projects. Which of these would you most like to see the light of day?

The Smiths demos and unreleased tracks:

'I Want A Boy For My Birthday', 'Don't Blow Your Own Horn', 'A Matter Of Opinion', 'What Do You See In Him?', 'I Misses You' (with vocals), '(Now And Then There's) A Fool Such As I'

"Wolverhampton 1988" complete audio/video

Unreleased "Viva Hate"/"Bona Drag"/"Kill Uncle" demos/recordings:

'I Don't Want Us To Finish', 'Striptease With A Difference' (studio), 'Born To Hang' (studio), "Sharp Turn, Fast Car, Goodbye", "Kill Uncle"

Unreleased "Maladjusted" demos/recordings:

'Kit', 'I Know Who I Love', 'Hanratty', 'It's Hard To Walk Tall When You're Small', 'No One Can Hold A Candle To You', 'Nightmare'

"South With Morrissey" audio/video

"You Are The Quarry" demos/unreleased:

'Home Is A Question Mark', 'Noise Is The Best Revenge', 'I'm Playing Easy To Get'

"Morrissey: Live At The Hollywood Bowl" video

Unreleased "Ringleader of The Tormentors"/"Years of Refusal" demos/recordings:

'Action Man', 'Teresa, Teresa', 'I Was Bully, Do Not Forget Me', 'The Longer I Live', 'When I Was Young', 'I'm Looking Forward To Going Back'

Last edited by a moderator:
What is your most desired rarity?

To be honest, a blumpkin.

I put the Wolverhampton 88 video. I've always wanted it! It's Gannon's only live appearence as lead guitar and classics like Sweet and Tendor Hooligan and Stop Me are played really great. To be able to watch it with the proper sound would be AMAZING! The thing that bugs me is that a few people seem to have and yet it is not available for everyone to have! :(

I didn't know that there were more Smiths demos?
'(Now And Then There's) A Fool Such As I', "A Matter Of Opinion"??? When were they created??

"Sharp Turn, Fast Car, Goodbye" sounds really funny, I wish Morrissey had done something with it! :D

Isn't 'What Do You See In Him?' just the same song as 'Wonderful Woman' ?

Yes and there's of cause the first ever 1983 live recording of Morrissey singing it at The Hacienda, though it would still be nice to have a demo of it though because I believe the first set of lyrics were better.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd have picked a Smiths reunion but its not an option.....so I went with the Wolverhampton DVD.

Back
Top Bottom