What other forums do you post on???

I used to post on the AFI/Despair Faction boards.

But the mods pissed me off..you can't talk about anything on there...havent been on in like 2 years.

A few actually. But I throw a comment once in awhile. Most of them are sites where the rest of you would probably have little interest.

^^^
Why, cause we're not intellectual enough??? :rolleyes: lol

I post at a site that's about Reality TV, don't really watch much tv actually, but I just love that site because it's totally edgy and fun <3

Love when reality "stars" show up there and end up leaving with their tail between their legs after getting tons of hate from people who don't like them... it's like The Pigsty, but like 100x more fun ^_^

Solo is still my fave despite the whining, excessive moderating, and all that other crap that annoys me :thumb:

^^^
Why, cause we're not intellectual enough??? :rolleyes: lol

No, actually. I doubt anyone else here reads some of the NY Yankee Forums, or eBay sellers forums, or the collecting sites I visit in order to gauge the market to see what I should be selling on eBay and what is coming out that I may want to stock.

Oh now, don't you feel stooopid?

i post on the howard stern fan network forum sometimes. also a couple of movie forums.

No, I now feel a little sad for you :p <3

I will let you know when I post on this other forum pertaining about how to make it tougher for non tax paying illegal immigrants to function in American society.

i post on the howard stern fan network forum sometimes. also a couple of movie forums.

I miss having Howard on regular radio. I do not get Sirius as I take the train every day these days.

I miss having Howard on regular radio. I do not get Sirius as I take the train every day these days.

i don't have sirius either. i just illegally download the shows like some kind of gangsta.

i don't have sirius either. i just illegally download the shows like some kind of gangsta.

"Nigga pleez" - Send link to torrent site for that.

Does Oh No They Didn't count?

I used to post on the courtney love forum which made this place look like the telletubbies forum. The levels of unbridled hatred and severe mental illness were really something.
I made a couple of great friends there, though. There's always the odd gem amongst the psychopaths, you just have to look particularly hard sometimes.

what was your name on hole.com/kittyradio?

i post there. to this day.

I used to post on the courtney love forum which made this place look like the telletubbies forum. The levels of unbridled hatred and severe mental illness were really something.
I made a couple of great friends there, though. There's always the odd gem amongst the psychopaths, you just have to look particularly hard sometimes.

so did she ever get drunk and admit killing Curt, and then delete it?

Tags
xylaphone
Back
Top Bottom