What song are you listening to right now?

those beautiful men, the look in their eyes... <3 san quentin, may you indeed rot and burn in hell

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, not a patch on LPM. My standouts are the two singles To My Surprise and Nothing But Love and Surfer's Song. Alvin is fun in a lightweight, throwaway Goin' Away styl-ee.

No sense yet of anything approaching the magnificence of Walk Like You, Moving On, Curse Curse, Frozen Britain or Bitter Virtue sadly.

A shame really, but nothing new when it comes to James unfortunately, they have had some patchy efforts since the turn of the century.
La Petite Mort is exceptional, was very pleasantly surprised when I first heard it upon its release, the quality and consistency of the album after all these years.
I suppose I would be equally surprised, if not more, should Moz produce anything that resembled his heyday in years to come.

Anyway, one for old times' sake...

mesmerising Blixa! german is truly the best language, especially when sung by brooding, greasy-haired, long-legged gentlemen <3

mesmerising Blixa! german is truly the best language, especially when sung by brooding, greasy-haired, long-legged gentlemen <3

Einstuberzatstrichtikung flugfartwissenkommen auf nachtikenfreundebesact scheissewissenchaft der mit von auflebenzuhause, bitte.

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom