What song are you listening to right now?

If ya in the mood to hear some rock 'n' roll, it's one of the purest things you'll ever hear.
If ya in a mellow mood, then this ain't for ya.
i see ya point, turkey, thank ya.
wondered whether ya know sumffn about that star club recordin' of jerry lee lewis too? ya know of course that them beatles got quite famous there, singin' and recordin'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Swedish melody fest line up announced yesterday for 2020 and this young woman makes her debut.

Live on Bingolotto:

Swedish melody fest line up announced yesterday for 2020 and this young woman makes her debut.

Live on Bingolotto:

She is part of the Bluerose Society!

You heard it from me first.

After his Melody fest success 2 years ago and his Netflix tv series success and links to Hollywood Felix Sandman is back in the melody fest. This is Sweden's Justin Bieber but far more talented and fit and with acting skills to add to the mix.

felix-sandman-vill-na-ut-med-s

I tip this guy to have more success as an actor in Hollywood than the Skarsgård brothers combined.

Not knowing what song he will sing I still predict Felix Sandman to do one better this time and actually win the swedish melody fest and getting to represent Sweden in the Eurovision finals. Last time he finished second behind his best friend Benjamin Ingrosso.

The two best friends together:

Ingrosso is part of the famous Wahlgren family who are like Sweden's Kardashians with their own show on tv about their everyday life.

But most of the show circles around his sister Bianca Ingrosso and his mother Pernilla Wahlgren.

Bianca is the best tv personality that you can find in this world. People abroad have no idea what they are missing.

Dotter (Daughter) is back again and this was her the last time out:

She's released some tracks since then:

Drängarna (flunky) makes a long awaited comeback with some farm style white trash approach music but the song in the melody fest will have some added irish folk tunes.

Here they are live on a cruise boat to Finland.

Anna Bergendahl takes a break from her doctor studies to take part in the melody fest for the second year running. She won the melody fest in 2010 after breaking through in swedish Idol but didn't even qualify for the Eurovision final after failing in the semis which completely destroyed her and she didn't return to music until last year.

Anna's entry last year:

Cher's voice in the body of Dolores O'Riordan.

This has some great info:
https://www.allmusic.com/album/live-at-the-star-club-hamburg-mw0000678925
Have ya ever been to the Reeperbahn in Hamburg lanterns?
That's where the Star Club was.
i was born to be free / to the golden grease of the reeperbahn / back in nineteensixtythree.

yeah, have seen the place several times. it's one of those vapid tourist traps, i prefer to avoid.

i have to take a second look at this album, turkey. some call it the best live recording ever. it was lying in a dusty cardboard box with lotsa classic music lps and scratched 7", and looked kinda 70s rumpled, like them old albums do, when they were actually listened to.
but it's back to work now through the rain and cold for a late meeting first...

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom