What song are you listening to right now?

An efficient rendering.
Can you play it? I mastered it well enough for a while.

Cut from the same cloth as 'Smoke Gets In Your Eyes'( a song whose message I've never fully understood), and from a time when tobacco and nicotine were viewed almost positively🚬 🚭:sunglasses:

Ireland has a very exciting music scene at the moment.

Another fairly recent successful Irish act whose songs I've posted before, CMAT, featuring John Grant -

I pair it with The Teachers are Afraid of the Pupils .

They take fragments of discarded songs from Beatles jam sessions and work them up into a song. The voice morphing to sound like McCartney is pretty interesting. Timestamped for the song, but the previous minutes show the source and process.

This is for REAL ! :bow::bow::bow: ( Montreal 29th Oct 2023 )

At his peak, Adam released Pop songs that were every bit as weird and wonderful as Scott Walker or Syd Barrett, but he never gets any recognition🤴:ant:🥁🎸:sunglasses:

What a beautiful song! The last A-Ha album was released a year ago and I didn't notice it. 😕

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom