What song/s are you obsessed with at the moment

moz, musical & j-pop these are the 3 kinds of music i adore most in the world, but i am use to encountering prejudice against each of these things :eek:
so your attitude does not surprise me Gasping Dying :cool:
for years i too l made fun of or turned my nose up at lovers of musicals :o
my wife(at the time) being my most frequent target :tears:
but secretly i loved a bunch of them :doh:
so now i am secret about it no more, and i really actually only feel pity for those poor unfortunates out there without the capacity to be transported by at least some musicals to a state of joy :clap:
but even worse than those like that may be the idiots who know nothing about musicals, yet they know they hate them :rolleyes:

To each their own, however the thought of suddenly busting into song in the middle of something tediously boring has been satirized by better people than me. The only one I could sit through is the original Moulin Rouge movie, the Andrew Lloyd Webber stuff makes we want to beat people up. I can watch the original movie obviously because of total talent like Judy Garland but to watch these musical types put on their stupid musical voices singing in a weird yank accent makes we want to stab knifes into my ears to re leave the pain.
I despise the fake happiness of it all, it aint being positive, to me they are mentally ill nobody is that happy. Musically it is repetitive, dull, and says nothing to me about my life;)
Listen to The Smiths and Morrissey instead.

Jaysus I am obsessed with the Super Furry Animals again.
I was gonna post a huge reply but f*** it all you need to know (and go look these tunes up) is I can't stop listening to 'It's Not the End of the World', 'Something for the Weekend' (album version), '(Drawing) Rings Around the World'.

Great band, certainly an original of the species.

Currently obsessed with Eric Clapton so...Tears In Heaven and Wonderful Tonight!

Love PTxx.

PT, please, please get over Clapton quickly...esp those 2 songs, The Yardbirds fair enough.

Mr. Tambourine Man by Bob Dylan.
Bleed A Little While Tonight by The Lowest of the Low.

Back
Top Bottom