what would be the least painful and least difficult of suicide be?

bagface

if you had to think of one. out of curiosity. :confused:

shit....title should include method before of and after difficult

your g/f reading cosmo isnt worth killing yourself over. ;)

Heh. I was gonna say getting her a Vogue subscription.

You need to focus on baking cookies and cleaning up the house for her. Go get some fresh plants, maybe buy a new duvet for the bed, think about her coming home.

To answer your question I'm pretty sure a shotgun in the mouth, but seriously, focus on all the pleasant things you could do for her when she comes home and loves you because she does.

can you die by falling asleep in snow with no clothes in -6 weather?

Yeah, but exposure's a bad way to go. You'll get delirious and delusional first, and god knows what you'd end up doing before you finally die.

A low-cost option is eating death-cap mushrooms. (They're more along the coasts than in the Midwest, though.) They essentially dissolve your internal organs. Wild, dude. On second thought, that might violate your "least painful" requirement. Oh, well.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amanita_phalloides

Jumping in front of a train would be so quick you wouldnt feel a thing as long as the train was going fast

but there is no turning back and over in a instance if you wanted to kill your self.

The most painful and irreversible way would be to inject air into your vein ;). Makes your whole body go into really painful spasms and nothing can be done to stop it so that would be the most guaranteed way

Yeah, but exposure's a bad way to go. You'll get delirious and delusional first, and god knows what you'd end up doing before you finally die.

A low-cost option is eating death-cap mushrooms. (They're more along the coasts than in the Midwest, though.) They essentially dissolve your internal organs. Wild, dude. On second thought, that might violate your "least painful" requirement. Oh, well.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amanita_phalloides

do you know how long it would take? i just sat outside for a while and it actually hurt like hell and my body felt like it was imploding or something. it was not painless. to be delusional sounds kind of fun anyway.

Jumping in front of a train would be so quick you wouldnt feel a thing as long as the train was going fast

But it'd be a scene the train operator would never forget. It'd be better to find a way to do it privately.

Exactly. Committing suicide in a public place is attention seeking and very inconsiderate towards the people who may see it.

do you know how long it would take? i just sat outside for a while and it actually hurt like hell and my body felt like it was imploding or something. it was not painless. to be delusional sounds kind of fun anyway.

damn dude.

don't do anything stupid. it won't "work" anyway and youll just end up in the hospital looking stupid. they might even stick you in a psych ward.

damn dude.

don't do anything stupid. it won't "work" anyway and youll just end up in the hospital looking stupid. they might even stick you in a psych ward.

Listen to nugzie. You don't want to scare your gf to death, right?

Listen to nugzie. You don't want to scare your gf to death, right?

oh thats another thing! you dont want to upset her OR think youre f***ing crazy.

I spent christmas eve completely alone one year b/c my boyfriend at the time decided to pull some stupid shit and he had to spend the holidays in the psych ward. so im talking from experience here

Tags
choose life do it do it on the internet suicide is for tossers
Back
Top Bottom