What's going on

mozmal

Beastly Little Parasite
...with Morrissey's voice? He must have some long-term problem with it, he can't seem to sing these days without it giving up. It's not as though he's at the end of a long tour, that would be understandable. We'll now see a string of cancellations, let's hope the rest of the tour survives. :(

Well tbh I think we all have to face the fact that Moz is getting on and his voice cant last forever. I am just praying it will hold up long enough for him to make it to the UK and Europe.

someone is late , but I hope WE PRAYERS , in order that everything goes well .THEY will SAID THAT WE DO TRY IT

The voice is a fragile thing. I think we just have to expect that from time to time he will have to cancel. Over the years I have missed 4 gigs due to this and have learned to take it in my stride. You have to question the wisdom of heavy touring shedules though, I think? Perhaps he should factor in more nights off? But then again, we'd all be complaining about the ticket price increases that this would create.

I think that he never does more than 2 nights on the trot which should be enough to give his voice a rest esp. when he has 2 or 3 day breaks evry now and again. It might be the raucous nature of some of his latest material!

I think that he never does more than 2 nights on the trot which should be enough to give his voice a rest esp. when he has 2 or 3 day breaks evry now and again. It might be the raucous nature of some of his latest material!

He has and he does (though not as often as he used to).

To be fair, I think just a few weeks' break will get his voice back in good shape. As a singer I know it sometimes just takes that long.

I think the winter is harsh on his voice as well. It just seems like he never has problems with illness in the middle of the summer. Only in the winter and only at the beginning of a tour. I think he must over-do it prepping for the tour and then when it is time to start the tour he is vocally just wore down.

I hope all is better soon so he can get back to it. I have 2 tix to the Aragon Ballroom in Chicago that are dying to be redeemed! :D

...with Morrissey's voice? He must have some long-term problem with it, he can't seem to sing these days without it giving up. It's not as though he's at the end of a long tour, that would be understandable. We'll now see a string of cancellations, let's hope the rest of the tour survives. :(

Hi Mal

In my opinion Mozs management need to step up to the plate here(he did say in the Zane Lowe Interview that he is now happy to be working with his current manager) The fans need to know the truth, is he sick? is the rumour about poor ticket sales true? If you had tixs for the next few gigs in the US should you be making the trip. There is an official website now and fans should be kept in the picture.(lets face it he was ripped to shreds after the Roundhouse debacle last year due to not letting the fans know what was going on and not reschedualing. I am not attending gigs until the end of April so I am sure (and hope all is well with Moz then) I hard the Paris clip on youtube from the other night and he sounded terrible , however I saw the Black Cloud clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgYMyp42xaI
and that sounded great. :confused:

12 months ago Merck would be posting on this site telling us whats going on...... The fans are owed some sort of explanation in these tough economic times.

Rant over

Moz please get well soon as a veteran of 23 shows and a fan of 21 years I am really looking forward to Tour of Refusal tour and I wish you a speedy recovery

cossy

BUMP

Can someone from Mozs management come out with an official statement?
WHAT IS GOING ON????

BUMP

Can someone from Mozs management come out with an official statement?
WHAT IS GOING ON????

Well, if last time is anything to go by. I'd rather they didn't bother. That statement they put out from "the artist" was so sterile and clinical.

Back
Top Bottom