Whats your best buy?

Some nice bargains, but not a big bang:

A German Sheila 12" Bluesheet and a Dutch Headmaster 12" in a lot of some ordinary Smiths LPs from eBay for about some Euros (4-6 or so each)

German Sheila CD for 6€

An ordinary German Panic 12" from eBay surprisely with a Stickersheet in :D

A German Multicolored Sandy Shaw 12" less than 10€ (about 6 I think)

and some deals I was very happy about ;)

Funniest one - Interesting Drug promo 12" (SPM29) £3 after convincing poor bloke in a second hand record shop that he priced it wrongly.......

I bought a SPM29 online in the mid 90s thinking it was the regular etched 12 inch. To my surprise, I received the promo....I think I paid something like 20 bucks. I rarely hear/see anyone talk about this item (I don't even think it's listed on Passions website).

Any idea how much it could fetch? How rare are they?

Joey

I bought a SPM29 online in the mid 90s thinking it was the regular etched 12 inch. To my surprise, I received the promo....I think I paid something like 20 bucks. I rarely hear/see anyone talk about this item (I don't even think it's listed on Passions website).

Any idea how much it could fetch? How rare are they?

You may want to look at beau's comment from a previous thread. Is that what you're talking about?

Yup, that SPM29 that makes not mention of Moz in the plain black sleeve is the one I have.

I'm tempted to put it on e-bay since it's just sitting in a box up in the attic.

Joey

Hi Joey, I'd like to buy it if it's in excellent condition.

Viva Hate Japanese Import + OBI + 7'', Mint for a £10 at Music Exchange, Rotting Hill.

ya jammy beggar? I assume this was quite a while ago when a tenner meant summat eh? :)

love

Grim

Linder Sterling's 'Morrissey Shot' - gotten out of a bargain bin for the princely sum of $1.00.

special edition 10th Anniversary EMI release of 'Viva Hate' - complete w/ case and artbook for $10.00.

Queen is Dead on vinyl 12" for $0.99.

Back
Top Bottom