• Spoons?

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Other? Such as?

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Woman on Top

haha

that is quite possible as i was only 17 and she was far more,hmm,shall we say,more experienced?
but what would i care,if there is something enjoyable to be "taught" i would say that is it.

Did she arrive through the door, book in hand, and announce that she was going to teach you how to have sex? That is the stuff adolescent dreams are made of, Terence.

Although the fact you described her as being "more experienced" sounds suspiciously like code for, "she was a slag"...

Did she arrive through the door, book in hand, and announce that she was going to teach you how to have sex? That is the stuff adolescent dreams are made of, Terence.

Although the fact you described her as being "more experienced" sounds suspiciously like code for, "she was a slag"...

i believe her words were something along the lines of "we will have some fun"
she was a great gf,thus we dated for 6 years,generally i cant stand a person after a few weeks.

well define slag,she was more a slag in her enjoyment more than her number ,though she was my first so she was a slag compared to me

i believe her words were something along the lines of "we will have some fun"
she was a great gf,thus we dated for 6 years,generally i cant stand a person after a few weeks.

well define slag,she was more a slag in her enjoyment more than her number ,though she was my first so she was a slag compared to me

Don't know why, but this made me laugh. Those two Rennies I took earlier must be kicking in... I'll be tripping all night.

They both look good but in my version the woman (me) has one leg on the floor and one leg up.

What is NSFW?

Not Safe For Work. Incidentally, I find that applies to lot of solo threads. Work really harshes my solo mellow. :cool:

Check out the next sex position, the Face-to-Face Fandango :eek: My legs are not that bendy and my circulation would be cut off within seconds. Hmm, maybe that could lead to a better O?! :D

Not Safe For Work. Incidentally, I find that applies to lot of solo threads. Work really harshes my solo mellow. :cool:

Check out the next sex position, the Face-to-Face Fandango :eek: My legs are not that bendy and my circulation would be cut off within seconds. Hmm, maybe that could lead to a better O?! :D

It looks painful! My knees would lock up - my boyfriend would have to unfold me afterwards.

It looks painful! My knees would lock up - my boyfriend would have to unfold me afterwards.

If you let your bf do that, I think he'd be willing to unfold you afterwards :p

I really think someone's leg could easily snap in half doing the Fandango :eek:

Definitely the guy on top. Can't explain it, don't want to, but that's how it is.:p

I agree, i can't explain it either, but it's kind of freaky being on top!! LOL. I feel like i might fall over or break their Mr. Happy.

I agree, i can't explain it either, but it's kind of freaky being on top!! LOL. I feel like i might fall over or break their Mr. Happy.

If your gentleman has a bit of a tummy on him, being on top can.... exploit that as an attribute.

I could say more, but you get the general idea. :o

If your gentleman has a bit of a tummy on him, being on top can.... exploit that as an attribute.

I get the idea :o thank you... I just don't have a gentleman right at this time to evern practice..:)

They are not THAT fragile. :p

;) What she said.

Back
Top Bottom