what's your type of tea

I like green tea, hot, with honey or not. They don't seem to make iced green tea, so in the summer when it's hot I have unsweetened, unflavored, black tea, iced.

363295b.jpg

With no milk (obviously), sugar or flavours
but at a push I'll have black tea, even though I find it much too bitter.

I have an entire cupboard full of different kinds of tea, I think my favourite is probably Earl Grey, or Lady Grey both by Twinings
I guess the only kind I dont really like is white tea, I like the taste, but everytime I drink it my mouth feels really dry!

Lately its just the old PG Tips with a sugar and a splash of milk

I like green tea, hot, with honey or not. They don't seem to make iced green tea, so in the summer when it's hot I have unsweetened, unflavored, black tea, iced.

I remember Arizona Iced Green Tea being pretty awesome.
Wish it didn't have honey in it, bah.

I like Ceylon in the morning, Darjeeling for afternoons and Earl Grey in the evening. I’m quite particular when it comes to tea. I have to bite my tongue when friends serve me cups of orange stewed piss.

I am an Italian roast coffee drinker, but I was a tea fanatic a few years ago. I'd have to go with Twinings Darjeeling with lots of milk! Someday I want to try Pennyroyal tea to see what all the fuss is about.

Last edited:
LOL! Corrissey! There's like about 10 shots of every hard liquor there is! I love them too, though.

I know, actually I overdosed several times on them in the late 80's/early 90's. I can't even take a whiff of the stuff any more :sick: I'm actually 'allergic' to rum now. I certainly blame the tea. And myself, a little :p

Back
Top Bottom