Where are you sitting looking at Morrissey-solo?

Yay! :D So is it an Australian thing to have the electrical plugs way up on the wall, or is that because it's in your kitchen? :confused:

No, you're talking about the wires which lead to the speakers,
which I made special hooks for so we could have them up
high on the wall rather than having those wires all tangled
up on the floor collecting dust.....:guitar:

5102580218_0125c30e22_z.jpg
Is that a MacBook?

Size? I'm debating getting one as my 3 year old DELL is near death...

I think it was 13 inches, I got it about 4 years ago I think so it is an older one. Also keep in mind you're looking at a busted macbook, but it is a dream to work with. NO complaints at all. THe operating system is flawless, the design sleek, the compatibility amazing. I absolutely recommend getting a macbook. And the people at the macstore and over the phone are very friendly and helpful if you have a snag, but you most likely won't. Sometimes my system would "beachball" and I'd complain, then I'd stop and realize I had the computer running for three continuous weeks without rebooting. :p It's a very hard worker.

2b7aed.jpg

That's me in lower right showing my friend that Kewpie moved my thread.

That's Kewpie across the desk from you moving your thread and showing Abrahan next to her how she did it. :p

Wise words - and I'm not being ironic. I love to grow old, but childhood was beautiful. Of course, I love to gain money and buy whatever I like and not needing to say anything to anyone.

Yeah! The best thing ever is coming home to your parents when you don't live there anymore. They think it's great to see you so they spoil you so you can still benefit from it but they don't actually have any power over you anymore. So you can do whatever you like. Hey mum, look at me, eating sweets before dinner, ohhhh, ruining my appetite. And look, I'm running around the house with scissors in my hands, wooohooo.

Well, I'm not prepared to post a picture like some have, but I'll tell you what I'm doing - scratching my clems.

Sod that! I have no technology in my cave....except for this laptop, that I spent a decade on!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sod that! I have no technology in my cave....except for this laptop, that I spent a decade one!

Oh, I bet you can't do it then! All cool people have...

(this works very, very well on a 3-year old by the way)

Tags
on the shitter
Back
Top Bottom