Who do people say you look like?

Everybody says I look like my Mom.

Me too. (My Mom, not yours ;))

Some people say I look like this guy with a shaved head.

andy-samberg-2006-mtv-movie-awards-arrivals-upRntu.jpg

Buzzetta, I had a very weird, very real, sexual! :eek::confused: dream about Andy Samberg last night. :o Next time post a pic of George Clooney, kthx. :D

No comment.

Jack Black. All the damn time. I even cut my hair really short the other day and I still get it. I don't know if I like it anymore. I don't even know if I ever liked it.

I guess this is (almost) me right now:

jack_black-halotape2.jpg

Last edited:
Jack Black. All the damn time. I even cut my hair really short the other day and I still get it. I don't know if I like it anymore. I don't even know if I ever liked it.

I guess this is (almost) me right now:

jack_black-halotape2.jpg

I just love Morrissey fans

Lancaster Uni hey? Get to bed then, your brain cells are not working

Hang on, was that really necessary? I wanted a legitimate reply from you. All I tried to do was join in with the thread and you belittle me. Now I know why I was a lurker on here for so long. This isn't the Pigsty, don't try and take the p*ss. Really, what sort of a response was that?

Last edited:
No one has ever drawn any comparisons like that regarding myself.

anyone think of one for me?

l_9889d67309868e2c1685ec733dadb763.jpg

Or, Reelaround, just try and calm down. I am completely unaware of why I have so p*ssed you off.

Tags
bagosmashdaholz bill oddie cornelius blaze frink ellen page jennifer aniston john stamos rocky dennis the ugly guy from kiss which one?
Back
Top Bottom