who should be banned from solo

Well come on,dont leave me in suspenders,fill me in

I wanted to see if people would take seriously any comment that didn't have the expression 'lol' or a smiley at the end of it.

Obviously, only an idiot would say 'homosexuals' & mean it. Especially considering that I've never met a homophobe in my life who would use the word 'homosexual.' They'd say poufters or uphill gardeners or summat. And that's just the polite ones.

I think I offended you billy for which I apologise but tell me this, would you have been less offended if I'd followed it up with :p or :lbf: or something like that?

I wanted to see if people would take seriously any comment that didn't have the expression 'lol' or a smiley at the end of it.

Obviously, only an idiot would say 'homosexuals' & mean it. Especially considering that I've never met a homophobe in my life who would use the word 'homosexual.' They'd say poufters or uphill gardeners or summat. And that's just the polite ones.

I think I offended you billy for which I apologise but tell me this, would you have been less offended if I'd followed it up with :p or :lbf: or something like that?

Dont apologise,I didnt feel offended
p.s.will you go out with me?

Last edited:
It was less of a joke, more of a test.

I like the way it played out....
and it was obvious (at least to me) that it was a joke.
My sister is one of those who would have been offended "on behalf" of someone who might have been offended, and that drives me absolutely nuts.

I used to be mellow! I used to be the f***ing picture of serenity.

This is the quote of the day.

I like the way it played out....
and it was obvious (at least to me) that it was a joke.
My sister is one of those who would have been offended "on behalf" of someone who might have been offended, and that drives me absolutely nuts.

This is the quote of the day.

It was a joke but thanks to Kewpie now we know the sexual orientation of the mods which I'm sure we were all just dying to know. :straightface:

Re: huh?

Excuse me, currrently all the moderators are heterosexuals, not homosexuals.

NRitH and Guide Dog, why don't you say Kewpie?

You hate me so much, but you're gutted because you can't make me get banned.

My God, woman! As a "moderator" you have proven yourself to be extremely unprofessional, if only by this post alone!

You taunt NRitH, a formerly banned member, and Guide Dog, a current member..that you have unyielding authority over their status on these here forums based upon what you want to hear..especially about yourself.

Clearly such actions you take upon many forum users who have been BANNED by the power vested in you..are the result of some underlying insecurity you possess. I've never heard of any such drama as a result of the other moderators..and it's pretty f***ing ridiculous and pathetic, to tell you the truth.

Just remember...what you sow, you reap.

my god, woman! As a "moderator" you have proven yourself to be extremely unprofessional, if only by this post alone!

You taunt nrith, a formerly banned member, and guide dog, a current member..that you have unyielding authority over their status on these here forums based upon what you want to hear..especially about yourself.

Clearly such actions you take upon many forum users who have been banned by the power vested in you..are the result of some underlying insecurity you possess.

Amen!

My God, woman! As a "moderator" you have proven yourself to be extremely unprofessional, if only by this post alone!

You taunt NRitH, a formerly banned member, and Guide Dog, a current member..that you have unyielding authority over their status on these here forums based upon what you want to hear..especially about yourself.

Clearly such actions you take upon many forum users who have been BANNED by the power vested in you..are the result of some underlying insecurity you possess. I've never heard of any such drama as a result of the other moderators..and it's pretty f***ing ridiculous and pathetic, to tell you the truth.

Just remember...what you sow, you reap.

What I find very telling that if you ever met her in real life she doesn't say two words. But here she's a bully.

Oh and what the hell does this silly answer have to do with any of the current moderators, Kewpie?? Such a suggestion wasn't even initially implied!!

This is exactly the point. It was a silly answer (obvious to most people right?) & one word does not imply anything but people will read into it whatever they like.

In fairness to Kewpie (!) I think her response was more led by my next comment where I suggested (again in jest) that I meant mods & not homosexuals. Maybe she thought I was calling them all gay, maybe they are, & while we're on the subject of people reading into things that aren't really there; that she felt the need to tell us all how hetero they are could be seen as telling in itself.

I think her response was more led by my next comment where I suggested (again in jest) that I meant mods & not homosexuals. Maybe she thought I was calling them all gay, maybe they are, & while we're on the subject of people reading into things that aren't really there; that she felt the need to tell us all how hetero they are could be seen as telling in itself.

It never fails to shock me how the concept of homosexuality is considered such a negative thing here on Solo. "Gay" is a big insult here. (My husband was given a time out for jokingly insinuating that someone here might be gay.) This is a Morrissey site. Why all the tight-ass conservative bullshit? I don't understand how he attracts these people.

It never fails to shock me how the concept of homosexuality is considered such a negative thing here on Solo. "Gay" is a big insult here. (My husband was given a time out for jokingly insinuating that someone here might be gay.) This is a Morrissey site. Why all the tight-ass conservative bullshit? I don't understand how he attracts these people.

I know you probably won't have seen it but there's a programme on UK tv called 'Pineapple Dance Studios' which features the gayest man in the history of television.

I want to be just like him but I'm not.

Some people are gay, some people aren't gay, some people want to be gay & aren't. Get used to it! :lbf:

pointing-finger.jpg

Tags
i <3 boobies
Back
Top Bottom