Morrissey Central "WITHOUT MUSIC THE WORLD DIES" - further tour dates soon (June 8, 2023)

0.png

Details of upcoming Morrissey concerts in Jakarta, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Tokyo, New Taipei City, São Paulo, Brasilia, Bogota, Nashville and Memphis will be announced in a few days.

Taiwan? Isn't there a constant threat of Chinese invasion and military buildup around here? Is this still a safe/easy place for bands to fly in and do shows?

Last time in Jakarta, looks like a good time was had by all ..

❤️

It's absolutely fabulous news to Morrissey fans in all these places . Superb ! 👌

Again no mainland Europe dates...he really doesn't like us :ROFLMAO: I didn't really expect some Europe gigs this year anymore, to be honest, but with every announcement it's going to be more sad.

I think the main problem is booking free venues in the near future. But I don't lose faith
Again no mainland Europe dates...he really doesn't like us :ROFLMAO: I didn't really expect some Europe gigs this year anymore, to be honest, but with every announcement it's going to be more sad.

As a transplant down undah, I second this frustration. But then again no one ever comes out to bush anyways.
Yeah that's brutal if you live outside of one of the big cities. IF someone you like tours then you gotta still organise your own trip to go see them

Yeah that's brutal if you live outside of one of the big cities. IF someone you like tours then you gotta still organise your own trip to go see them

I got KISS on the list for later in the year. Its the End of the Road after all...

Wasn't there a Morrissey hotel in Jakarta that Central posted a few months ago lol, maybe that's why he's going there

I hope he stays sober on the flight to Taiwan.

If the plane gets diverted to China due to bad weather and he's spent the flight knocking back the G & Ts, he'll end up in one of those camps with the Uyghur Muslims.

Do you not recall he just played in France and Belgium?

I don't understand why to play in Brasília.
São Paulo it's ok.
But no Rio de Janeiro neither Curitiba (my city - Arctic Monkeys, RHCP, Foo Fighters played or weill play here).

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom