Women are attracted to thugs

Tarquin

Women install thuggish men into the society by initiating them into fatherhood.

Women perpetuate thugs by propagating their offspring.

Women are the custodians of thugs.

I hope transgender women supplant so-called biological women.

cool story, bro. bout as scintillating and necessary as dave's snorrissey thread.

cool story, bro. bout as scintillating and necessary as dave's snorrissey thread.

Tarquin should have written his post in Dave's Snorrissey thread as "things Morrissey could say to get a reaction".

It might be the same 4chan dweller who !Viva! struck up a friendship with two and a half years ago. The one who hated women but enjoyed seeing young men dressed in cat outfits. This one:

20220807_020445.png
All grown up now, he's not 18 any more, he's 20!

Tarquin should have written his post in Dave's Snorrissey thread as "things Morrissey could say to get a reaction".

It might be the same 4chan dweller who !Viva! struck up a friendship with two and a half years ago. The one who hated women but enjoyed seeing young men dressed in cat outfits. This one:

View attachment 83359
All grown up now, he's not 18 any more, he's 20!
i dont remember this person, honey bunny!! are they for real?! was viva grooming them?!

and ew he used the robby term "normie"

Women install thuggish men into the society by initiating them into fatherhood.

Women perpetuate thugs by propagating their offspring.

Women are the custodians of thugs.

I hope transgender women supplant so-called biological women.
There's no such thing as a transgender woman, they are men pretending to be women

There's no such thing as a transgender woman, they are men pretending to be women

Yes, even assuming this person’s premise, his solution is still wanting. Surgically altered men do not typically make for convincing women. It seems like, if he’s imagining a future in which his complaint is solved, he should want to wish for R&D to be put into creating femme-bots or Stepford Wives instead.

It's weird that he hates women because he hates men. Maybe try blaming thuggish men for being thuggish men. But what do I know, I'm just a bunny!

One thing I didn’t think of, though, is whether trans women who are created from prepubescence, using hormone blockers and estrogen therapy, will successfully resemble women. It’s possible they could pass for women far more convincingly than the “trans women” we see today, who are more or less men in drag, but you’d have to get them started early, and that would be an ethical concern. Kind of like the castrati singers, and that excellent dystopian book by Kingsley Amis.

One thing I didn’t think of, though, is whether trans women who are created from prepubescence, using hormone blockers and estrogen therapy, will successfully resemble women. It’s possible they could pass for women far more convincingly than the “trans women” we see today, who are more or less men in drag, but you’d have to get them started early, and that would be an ethical concern. Kind of like the castrati singers, and that excellent dystopian book by Kingsley Amis.
Maybe in physical appearance but there isn't much that can be done for the um.....you know. There are a lot of people on Reddit talking about that particular surgery and it doesn't work for 'male to female' transition.
So my guilty pleasure is a soap opera, General Hospital. There is a trans person on there mtf and I think she is about as 'passable' as it gets, but still speaks like a gay man for some reason. Her name is Cassandra James and I think she started this whole thing after prepubescence.
There is also that Jazz Jennings who I do think started the transition during prepubescence and the whole thing has been a disaster.
But I think you are probably right and these 2 people are just exceptions to the rule.

well, yeah, it would be an ethical concern, which is why we have people like keira bell, and why the tavistock clinic (mercifully) had to close. also when you transition someone you create a medical patient for life and nobody has the business to do that to children.

the other thing is that the depth of the "neovagina" is contingent upon how much material there is to work with. so if someone is gonna want bottom surgery it's better to wait until they've reached adult hood to transition them (and even then it will be barely viable and a hell of a lot more trouble than it's worth).

Right. There’s probably always going to be an “uncanny valley” when it comes to trans women. So much effort put in, and for dubious results. And seeing as how these individuals cannot conceive children, our friend in the OP is essentially looking at the end of humanity after the first generation where trans women supplant biological women. In which case, it would be more sensible and cost-efficient to just put an infertility drug in the drinking water.

Right. There’s probably always going to be an “uncanny valley” when it comes to trans women. So much effort put in, and for dubious results. And seeing as how these individuals cannot conceive children, our friend in the OP is essentially looking at the end of humanity after the first generation where trans women supplant biological women. In which case, it would be more sensible and cost-efficient to just put an infertility drug in the drinking water.
i can get on board with that

There is a television show called I am Jazz (I'm not sure if it's still on or not), but she started very young, and you cannot tell she was once a boy. It's wonderful how her family is so supportive and made her dream of being female possible.

There is a television show called I am Jazz (I'm not sure if it's still on or not), but she started very young, and you cannot tell she was once a boy. It's wonderful how her family is so supportive and made her dream of being female possible.

Jazz is not a female or a woman, Jazz is a male who has received hormones and had surgery. Jazz also has mental health issues, like a lot of people who think they can change their sex do. This is abuse and mutilation and many people are already coming out and telling their stories about how they were coerced into doing this to themselves and feel their lives are ruined,

We like thugs for 5 minutes and then see the trouble is not so hot after all.

Women fall for thugs because of desperate loneliness. Thugs have no shame about making a pass, where kind men are shy, so it's just a case of the squeaky wheel getting greased.

Women fall for thugs because of desperate loneliness. Thugs have no shame about making a pass, where kind men are shy, so it's just a case of the squeaky wheel getting greased.
But the quiet ones can be the worst 🤔

Back
Top Bottom