Women playing in Morrissey's Band???

westendgirl

The other day I was thinking about how awesome it would be to be a band member, wondering what it'd be like?? Then I started wondering if Moz has ever considered a woman musician to be apart of his band?? Has he ever mentioned anything regarding this at all????

Thanks for your help!!!

The other day I was thinking about how awesome it would be to be a band member, wondering what it'd be like?? Then I started wondering if Moz has ever considered a woman musician to be apart of his band?? Has he ever mentioned anything regarding this at all????

Thanks for your help!!!

If he did, then we'd all know he was straight...

He wouldn't be able to keep his hands off them....

That should be one of the ASK BOZ questions on his site

Interesting question.

SNS, it's unnecessary to link the subject to another gay or straight debate.

I hope someone will find Morrissey's quote from interview if he answered the question in the past.

Interesting question.

SNS, it's unnecessary to link the subject to another gay or straight debate.

I hope someone will find Morrissey's quote from interview if he answered the question in the past.

"Twas a joke my Good Man....:D

it would be harder to convince a woman to get her hair cut in a rockabilly 'do.

Is there a woman that could keep her lust from interfering too much with the job?

it would be harder to convince a woman to get her hair cut in a rockabilly 'do.

Or skinhead style as all but Boz currently do...Boz must have it in his contract that he can keep his hair..Like Gary did...

Is there a woman that could keep her lust from interfering too much with the job?

True. The guys are having a hard enough problem in that area.
PICT0024.jpg

I'm asking myself this question since weeks! But I couldn't find an answer in interviews or in my head.

It's strange because Morrissey appreciate to work with women from time to time but never has one in the band. They are just singers.

Maybe the lads are a good team now and Moz doesn't want to change it any more. And they all wearing the same clothes and he doesn't want to change the view of a group of men on the stage. But women can wear men's clothes as well. Hm. I think he never met a woman he wanted to have in the band.

But I'm glad he has a female support act. It's a good sign and we never know...

The 5.6.7.8's might be fun!

Back
Top Bottom