"World Peace..." enters at #8 in German album charts

The original poster is correct; this album is very bad--except for one or two songs at best. You lemmings would accept anything from Morrissey as golden because you are followers. Just because many of us are anti the album does not mean we are not fans; we are expressing our opinions--which are correct and agreed with by the majority of long-time fans who have listened to him since his glory days--which have long since gone.

The original poster is correct (IN YOUR OPINION). Your the lemming for posting your negative comments about the album. I'm posting my response to your negative comments. I haven't seen one post requesting for any of your opinions of the album.

If you acknowledge that his glory days have long past, then why are you surprised? Why do you bother to continue to listen or follow him if he is a disappointment? Move on, no one will miss you.

Lastly, the majority of people do not agree with you. It's that the minority who don't like the material are making the most noise without realizing no one asked for their opinion.

No one is forcing you to listen, like or purchase his material. If you don't like it anymore or think its utter crap, that is your right. But to go to a forum and bitch and bitch and bitch is nauseating.

Get a life!

The original poster is correct (IN YOUR OPINION). Your the lemming for posting your negative comments about the album. I'm posting my response to your negative comments. I haven't seen one post requesting for any of your opinions of the album.

If you acknowledge that his glory days have long past, then why are you surprised? Why do you bother to continue to listen or follow him if he is a disappointment? Move on, no one will miss you.

Lastly, the majority of people do not agree with you. It's that the minority who don't like the material are making the most noise without realizing no one asked for their opinion.

No one is forcing you to listen, like or purchase his material. If you don't like it anymore or think its utter crap, that is your right. But to go to a forum and bitch and bitch and bitch is nauseating.

Get a life!

You don't get it. Bitching about this album is his life.

You don't get it. Bitching about this album is his life.

No you still don't get it. Ok, you think he has now become a bitch and his music has become crap. Great, that's your opinion. Then stop listening to his music! I can't stand rap music, so should I go to rap music forums and complain how much I think it sucks? I won't do that because I have a life!

Morrissey doesn't owe you anything. He is an artist who puts out a product. You have the right to buy it or not. If you think that there is only 2 ok songs, then I guess you won't be listening to it. However, we here don't want to hear your complaints.

Only rational reasoning why someone who doesn't like Morrissey material would bother going to this forum and constantly post their negative opinion is because they don't have a life.

Go away!

No you still don't get it. Ok, you think he has now become a bitch and his music has become crap. Great, that's your opinion. Then stop listening to his music! I can't stand rap music, so should I go to rap music forums and complain how much I think it sucks? I won't do that because I have a life!

Morrissey doesn't owe you anything. He is an artist who puts out a product. You have the right to buy it or not. If you think that there is only 2 ok songs, then I guess you won't be listening to it. However, we here don't want to hear your complaints.

Only rational reasoning why someone who doesn't like Morrissey material would bother going to this forum and constantly post their negative opinion is because they don't have a life.

Go away!

Sorry Marred, not meant towards you. Meant for the trolls.

Go away!

Why does it bother you so much, you go away f*** off and listen to the album & stop ranting on here.

Sorry Morrissey didn't create an album tailored specifically to your taste. You may be surprised by this, but many people do not share your taste and are enjoying the album.

I understand that we all have different taste and you and others may not like it. I understand that you may never want to listen to his music ever again. I understand if you don't want to purchase the album. What I don't understand is why someone who doesn't like the artist or their material would waste their time to go to a forum and post how they don't like their material. Is your life that empty that you find yourself with nothing else to do?

I better go now because I have to go troll Justin Biebers forum to post how I think he is utter shit.

Get a life!

True very true, I read this site like I'm sure all true & faithful & thankful fans do, & am always disappointed with the many many troll comments, don't need em,don't want em. Get a life you god damn dirty apes.

Go away!

I was talking about FAN, not you SYL.

Sorry Morrissey didn't create an album tailored specifically to your taste. You may be surprised by this, but many people do not share your taste and are enjoying the album.

I understand that we all have different taste and you and others may not like it. I understand that you may never want to listen to his music ever again. I understand if you don't want to purchase the album. What I don't understand is why someone who doesn't like the artist or their material would waste their time to go to a forum and post how they don't like their material. Is your life that empty that you find yourself with nothing else to do?

I better go now because I have to go troll Justin Biebers forum to post how I think he is utter shit.

Get a life!

Having been a morrissey/ smiths fan for 30 plus years , i was looking forward to the new album like everyone else, having every solo album he has released, I'm disappointed with wpinoyb.. Just saying thats all, my life is far from empty and i'm entitled to an opinion..

Having been a morrissey/ smiths fan for 30 plus years , i was looking forward to the new album like everyone else, having every solo album he has released, I'm disappointed with wpinoyb.. Just saying thats all, my life is far from empty and i'm entitled to an opinion..

Very well said--some people cannot accept it if the great one is criticized.

No one here ever said anyone who doesn't like WPINOYB isn't entitled to their opinion. It's a forum for god's sake. That's what it's for. It's the constant repetitive posts dissing the album that get dull quickly. Yes people hate the album and that's valid but unless these people have anything new to say what's the point in boring us? I'm talking in general, not just you in particular.

Very well said--some people cannot accept it if the great one is criticized.

We can accept it. It's not really that difficult. But on the other hand we also don't really care, so there's that. On behalf of people who love the album I honourably accept your criticism. Are you satisfied?

Now go out and throw a frisbee or something.

If there was a post specifically asking what we all thought of the album I can see you sharing your opinion. The problem is that a post is put up about another topic and I click to read about that topic and I'm subjected to you trolls telling the rest of us that you don't like the album. Why do you and others feel like the rest of us are interested in your opinion.

Your entitled to your opinion but you are not entitled to share it with others who aren't interested.

I wouldn't go on a justin bieber website unless I was a fan (it would be trolling otherwise). if I was a fan and didn't like his new album, I don't think it would be trolling if I expressed my sincere opinion.

Last edited:
well said sid. i dont think it the negative opinion just how much people want to convince us, in every thread no matter the topic, and just the rude way some go about it. i dont always like the rude way people defend it either.

If there was a post specifically asking what we all thought of the album I can see you sharing your opinion. The problem is that a post is put up about another topic and I click to read about that topic and I'm subjected to you trolls telling the rest of us that you don't like the album. Why do you and others feel like the rest of us are interested in your opinion.

Your entitled to your opinion but you are not entitled to share it with others who aren't interested.

i'm not interested in this. so what happens now?

i'm not interested in this. so what happens now?

I'm positive if there was a thread specifically for those of you who don't like the album you people would still go to other threads to share your unwanted opinions. You guys are so pathetic you have to know you are being heard.

Telling everyone you don't like the album over and over and over, what does that do for you? Do you feel better? If I you do then that makes you a sad little pathetic individual.

Get a life!

Are you now in charge here?

Back
Top Bottom