"World Peace Is None Of Your Business" promo video

It is just a little strange him speaking those words wearing that very expensive tux. Is it supposed to be ironic?

have you ever heard of sardonicism? the lyrics of 'world peace is...' are sardonic, promo video follows the lyrics.

others on this topic, like skylarker, please explain, don't insult, not we are all capable to understand everything, everyone can be taught if he wants to.

p.s. apologies

With every day that passes barleycorn, bummieboy and the mad butcher just get more pathetic, they can't stand the good vibes about moz at the moment( even on this site!) they hate the fact the tide has turned and they are losing the war

Absolutely!

They're all gutted that the new songs sound fantastic. Love it!!

have you ever heard of sardonicism? the lyrics of 'world peace is...' are sardonic, promo video follows the lyrics.

others on this topic, like skylarker, please explain, don't insult, not we are all capable to understand everything, everyone can be taught if he wants to.

p.s. apologies

He does not want to teach. He wants so insult (especially me).

Thank you. Was at a loss for the word/concept to describe what I was getting at. Also the image on the cover with Moz holding the posh pen juxtaposed against the graffiti text composed in cheap spray paint: low brow (pedestrian/common) v. high brow (elite). Sardonic! Thank you kindly.

He does not want to teach. He wants so insult (especially me).

Thank you. Was at a loss for the word/concept to describe what I was getting at. Also the image on the cover with Moz holding the posh pen juxtaposed against the graffiti text composed in cheap spray paint: low brow (pedestrian/common) v. high brow (elite). Sardonic! Thank you kindly.

i've learned more from reading skylarker's posts than i could ever hope to glean from yours.

Oh you poor little humasexual ! Writing songs is none of your of business and it's been none of your business for a long time and now, it now seems promos and P R are none of your business as well oh you poor little humasexual !
Good luck harvest records your gonna need someone on your side.

Benny-the-British-Butcherss

I see you post a lot on this forum and can't help but think - is slating Morrissey your day job? If you hate the guy so much, why spend so much time thinking and writing about him? It make no sense.

Anyway, this is a great promo and so unexpected! ... To be honest, when these words were posted on the forum a while ago I thought they were very lazy and mediocre, however the way Morrissey reads them here makes them seem so profound. He almost sounds like he belongs with the early 20th century poets! It's great!
Thanks for posting.

As someone who cares deeply about the political process and still clings to the belief that another world just might be possible, I have to say that Morrissey is... not helping.

As a woman, I have to admit that he's still smoking hot. The back of his neck has always been a masterpiece.

As someone who cares deeply about the political process and still clings to the belief that another world just might be possible, I have to say that Morrissey is... not helping.

As a woman, I have to admit that he's still smoking hot. The back of his neck has always been a masterpiece.

if hope leaves you, you lose anything - personal experience.

as a woman, i think he looks much older than before :(, hope it's just he needs more rest.

p.s. apologies

I really think that not voting just helps dangerous minority parties creep in....

I think a lot of change would happen if we ditch first past the post voting system and use proportional representation. Then each vote would literally count and not be so insignificant.

We know globalisation stinks though and we have let corporates dictate the flow..this is true, we can't deny it. In spite of that, our system of government is one of the best of a bad bunch.
Thoughts? People?

That's where Morrissey would have me sleeping on the couch. I think voting is essential. It's getting the good people into the primaries that is not happening. He's rattles off a list a VERY corrupt countries though so maybe my Amurrican idealistic free speech education doesn't lend well to his idea that voting supports evil.

That Pete Burns looks terrible, I thought their friendship ended years ago.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

You are clearly obsessed with Morrissey, but in such a twisted way that you pour negativity into every exchange you have about him.

It's like you hate your cock but continually wank yourself off, crying and feeling ashamed.

What is wrong with you?

The line "each time you vote you support the process" sums up Morrissey's position for me, and it's one that I agree with. In the UK, and certainly in the US, we're largely stuck with a two-party system in which other parties cannot have a say. What's more, the parties which dominate are totally neo-liberal and any attempt to change things is shot down or compromised to such an extent that it is only a change in name, and not in action. It's obviously the Electoral College in the US and the first-past-the-post, majoritarian system in the UK which leaves us stuck in this predicament.

Absolutely!

They're all gutted that the new songs sound fantastic. Love it!!

Hello 'Velvis'

You're deeply confused. To end your confusion read the comment history and you will see that "BrummieBoy" was first out of the traps about the quality of this song/lyric/video/underlying political philosophy.

best wishes
Sharon

Re: "World Peace Is None Of Your Business" promo video

At first I was hoping for an interesting reply to my comment, using Gary Barlow and his tax arrangements as an example. Instead, I can't make head nor tail of what it is that you just said.

Hello 'Anonymous'

We do not provide remedial education materials. The reply was entirely appropriate and does not require further elaboration.

best wishes
Sharon

Back
Top Bottom