"World Peace..." UK bundle set delayed

Re: 'World Peace Is None of Your Business' UK Box set delayed

Which box set? If it's the big one then he's probably still signing all those damn books.

I just got this email:

>>

Morrissey Store
We want to let you know that your recent order was shipped today.

World Peace Is None Of Your Business Ultimate Bundle (With Medium T-Shirt)

Shipped on July 10, 2014 via UPS Worldwide Expedited.

Tracking Link:

Estimated Delivery: July 16, 2014 to July 17, 2014

Shipped from United States

Taxes & Duties may be due upon delivery

I also received an email today saying my deluxe bundle was shipped. I wonder when it will arrive. I am very excited even though I already know the entire album by heart.

Whoa! Hoping I’m getting one of these emails ASAP.

What's happened to the uk deluxe LP on recordstore and amazon, both been delayed a week and only showing the standard 12 tracks, or is only CD that had the extra tracks? Cudve swore I preorderd a deluxe vinyl,

That's what I want to know. I ordered the damn thing off recordstore only because it was supposed to be the deluxe version. I am already getting a standard version with the bundle I ordered. Now all of a sudden, it isn't deluxe after all and I am getting two of the same records. Does anyone know if there will even be a deluxe vinyl version of the album at all, anywhere?

Does anyone know if there will even be a deluxe vinyl version of the album at all, anywhere?

I havent seen that listed anywhere, i doubt it will come out, nor was it ever planned to come out.

The promotional 10" that has come out should have been a 12" with all the bonus tracks

I havent seen that listed anywhere, i doubt it will come out, nor was it ever planned to come out.

The promotional 10" that has come out should have been a 12" with all the bonus tracks

SO MUCH, this. I heard the deluxe will be CD and digital only, so looks like I’m gonna have to get used to the 12 track version.

I am amongst those Americans who ordered one of the bundles and got an e-mail telling me my order was being shipped. So the problem does not seem to have affected American orders.

Still, I can recall with David Bowie's last album the vinyl version was delayed what seemed like an annoyingly longtime.

That's what I want to know. I ordered the damn thing off recordstore only because it was supposed to be the deluxe version. I am already getting a standard version with the bundle I ordered. Now all of a sudden, it isn't deluxe after all and I am getting two of the same records. Does anyone know if there will even be a deluxe vinyl version of the album at all, anywhere?
maybe they'll release another 10" with bonus tracks, which is probably what they should have done with the 10" now, rather than 4 tracks that we've already heard and will be on the standard album. Or maybe the orange vinyl will have bonus tracks, it probably won't be it should. Either way I find it hard to believe that the 6 bonus tracks won't be available on vinyl at some time, I'm amazed there were no 7" releases of the singles using bonus tracks as bsides.

I just got this email:

>>

Morrissey Store
We want to let you know that your recent order was shipped today.

World Peace Is None Of Your Business Ultimate Bundle (With Medium T-Shirt)

Shipped on July 10, 2014 via UPS Worldwide Expedited.

Tracking Link:

Estimated Delivery: July 16, 2014 to July 17, 2014

Shipped from United States

Taxes & Duties may be due upon delivery

Are you in the USA? I received a similar email and I am in California. I got the same delivery date estimate. I also checked UPS tracking system and it has the same estimated dates. I don't usually place pre-orders, but I thought that with a pre-order items are delivered ON the release date. Is that right? Otherwise why not just walk into a store and buy it? (in this case the bundles aren't available in store so I went ahead an bought the pre-order)
Sometimes items end up arriving before the estimated delivery, so guess we'll just have to wait and see.

guess too many have ordered, so they're now printing T-shirts, like pizza's [cheese, onion, tomato] at Morrissey Oficial

well I wait till my pre-order at a dutch webshop will deliver the deluxe CD .

'and they say he mentall' ... T shirt with all the cancelled gigs would be a laugh...XXXXXL.

Following receipt of the same e-mail I aked whether I would receive the download link on the day of release. They got back to me and said that I would so anyone in the same boat should request this also...

True. Harvest is based in the U.S. anyhow, no? I should’ve thought of that!
Well they have had enough time to ship to the UK for when they say they're releasing them, where they're based is irrelevant.

Last edited:
I received this mail a few minutes ago:

Order No. C1089....— Sunday, June 22, 2014 9:00:03 PM
Cancelled Item(s):

1 x World Peace Is None of Your Business (Deluxe MP3)
If you have already been charged we will issue a refund to you straight away which you should see on your next bank statement.

maybe they'll release another 10" with bonus tracks, which is probably what they should have done with the 10" now, rather than 4 tracks that we've already heard and will be on the standard album. Or maybe the orange vinyl will have bonus tracks, it probably won't be it should. Either way I find it hard to believe that the 6 bonus tracks won't be available on vinyl at some time, I'm amazed there were no 7" releases of the singles using bonus tracks as bsides.

Let's hope that at some point a 7" will be released or a picture disc .....just something ffs.

Cheers Moz

Got mine, just with the post, www.bol.com pre-ordered

Deluxe CD, sadly only the lyrics from cd 1, the 12 tracks, it's the one made in Germany,
as Stefan K. site was seen, blue cd's

so I can have 'worldpeace is none of your business' weekend

'and they say he's mentall'...March, April, May, she crammed night and day [firstline of staircase @ university]...

Last edited:
Are you in the USA? I received a similar email and I am in California. I got the same delivery date estimate. I also checked UPS tracking system and it has the same estimated dates. I don't usually place pre-orders, but I thought that with a pre-order items are delivered ON the release date. Is that right? Otherwise why not just walk into a store and buy it? (in this case the bundles aren't available in store so I went ahead an bought the pre-order)
Sometimes items end up arriving before the estimated delivery, so guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I'm in Sydney Australia.

Well they have had enough time to ship to the UK for when they say they're releasing them, where they're based is irrelevant.

Oh, I agree! And I still haven’t gotten my “shipped” email for here in the U.S.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom