Your Erotic Dreams!

I don't really have erotic dreams. The only time women are in my dreams is when they are there to kill me or try and rip my heart out.

It's odd, because I was just talking to someone about this last night. She was surprised that I never dream of sex.

Not everyone does. I used to, all the time! It got to the point where it was not amusing anymore it happened so often and so vividly, so I hung a dramcatcher near my bed and they stopped.

Not everyone does. I used to, all the time! It got to the point where it was not amusing anymore it happened so often and so vividly, so I hung a dramcatcher near my bed and they stopped.

What is a dreamcatcher? :confused:

Thank you very much Kate and tmyem! :)

It's a very strange idea to use a dreamcatcher in order to prevent having a bad dream.

Thank you very much Kate and tmyem! :)

It's a very strange idea to use a dreamcatcher in order to prevent having a bad dream.

Are you going to get one now?

No...I enjoy having most of the dreams except the one end up with arguing with my family members. :p

No...I enjoy having most of the dreams except the one end up with arguing with my family members. :p

may be will get one for here....for past disgruntled users, a troll catcher:D

same here. I only have nightmares - never anything nice at all. maybe once a year an erotic dream - but guess what: also nightmare (dreaming of an ex that still traumatises me...)

oh sorry to hear that:(

i would of thought you would have lots of dreams of morrissey:)

Back
Top Bottom